1 out of a possible 7

The Den

1 team out of, realisticly, 7 teams will go up via playoffs. If we was to stay in the Championship and not go up, what 3 teams would you 'orrible lot like to see come down from the Prem?

Looking at it there's 9 in the mix to go down right now. Wolves, Wet Spam, Nigels, Bournemouth, Leeds, Everton, Forest, Leicester & Southampton.

Personally looking at it, Boro are favourites for me to go up, however the playoffs conjure up some strange outcomes.

If we was to stay in the Championship I'd love to see Everton, Leeds and obviously West Ham to come down.

Leeds because we always seem to gain good points from them. Everton because I think they're overdue to be relegated the bin dippers. And west ham as the rivalry is just too good and brings out some original atmosphere that's been missing for a while.

'IF' we were to stay, lol... pretty sure we'll be playing Championship football next season mate as I seriously don't think we'll be in the play offs either.... The bullseye/strike would be wet spam, palace & leeds, but looks like its going to be Saints/Foxes/Toffees.

I think we have had a fair season and hope we keep Rowlett to offer stability to the players and club.

Not that I don’t want us to go up, but another season improving this squad wouldn’t be a bad thing, especially if we have a realistic 3 teams to come down of; Southampton, Leicester and Forest.
Would love Weeds, Spam and The bin dippers but my football common sense can only see the bottom 3 going down.

'IF' we were to stay, lol... pretty sure we'll be playing Championship football next season mate as I seriously don't think we'll be in the play offs either....

We've done well mate. Not dropping many points against the tough teams in and around us may prove to keep us in there come end of the season. Not great to watch at times no, but right now it's our position to lose. If a team around us can't take all 3 points from us then surely that's then in our favour. Anyway, I still think 'Boro look a solid bet for promotion via playoffs whether we are there or not. The final is a completely 1 off game saying that though. Would love a couple of games against West Ham next season whatever the case.

1 team out of, realisticly, 7 teams will go up via playoffs. If we was to stay in the Championship and not go up, what 3 teams would you 'orrible lot like to see come down from the Prem?

Looking at it there's 9 in the mix to go down right now. Wolves, Wet Spam, Nigels, Bournemouth, Leeds, Everton, Forest, Leicester & Southampton.

Personally looking at it, Boro are favourites for me to go up, however the playoffs conjure up some strange outcomes.

If we was to stay in the Championship I'd love to see Everton, Leeds and obviously West Ham to come down.

Leeds because we always seem to gain good points from them. Everton because I think they're overdue to be relegated the bin dippers. And west ham as the rivalry is just too good and brings out some original atmosphere that's been missing for a while.
Same as you Vermin Weeds Everton .

I don’t spend any time watching the division above us because Millwall are not in it so I dont really know who is in danger of relegation. That said, weeds, vermin and Nigel’s would be my choice and luton would not get promoted.

The bottom 3 as it stands for me
Forest
Leicester
Saints

Leeds, maybe

West Ham have enough so do Everton, the only

Mind you
West Ham, Palace and Leeds would be perfect