recruitment

To save some money and accommodate both players I would move Leonard to RCB and Danny Mac to RB. I can see both Hutch and Murray staying as back up so main priority I think is a target man, cover in the Goalkeeping position and getting Longman.
With regard to Hutch & perhaps Murray you may find that if Bromley get into the Football league, then they go there.

He hasn’t played for them this season and, allegedly, wants out.

Unfortunately, I think he’s under contract until summer 2025 which means we won’t get him cheaply 😞
Yep to July 25. Not betond the realms of possibility if the player wants it.

Ironically I think Dmac has looked one of our best players since playing at left back. I don’t necessarily think it needs to be left footed left back when he is preforming like that, going forward looks a different player.
Danny will get plenty of games next season in both full back positions, as Leonard's fitness will have to be carefully managed.

Sutton United in the National Conference and Bromley, possibly, in League Two; Morison, Dunne and Webster connections; plenty of opportunities for our youngsters to be loaned and gain valuable experience 🤔
I watched Bromley on tv yesterday, and they had a young forward that attracted 12 bids from league clubs and is now a Brentford player.
However, he had his left knee and thigh strapped with black tape and went off injured with a right foot injury.

Last edited:
I watched Bromley on tv yesterday, and they had a young forward that attracted 12 bids from league clubs and is now a Brentford player.
However, he had his left knee and thigh strapped with black tape and went off injured with a right foot injury.

Maybe we can get him on loan? Sounds like he will complement Bradshaw and Nesbitt nicely😁

Think he signed yesterday.🙃

Jordan Gibson is on a free in the summer. Right midfielder who managed 9 goals in a relegated Carlisle. Anyone seem him play? Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a Wall scout at Kilmarnock looking at David Watson. Nominee for SPL young player of the year. Tireless and agressive.

NH has always mentioned about getting the 'balance' right when it comes to bringing players in.

Not just in terms of ability, but mindset, personality and character that suits the 'Millwallness' he speaks about.

Think some people (myself included), assume that this means we won't sign GOOD players, but sign average Joe's who aren't the best technically, but will fight for the shirt.

But you can find players with that added quality who can also bring that 'Millwallness' to the side... Obafemi being a prime example. OK he didn't produce the amount of goals we'd of liked, but certainly has the quality to score in this division. Tanganga being another.. real Rolls Royce of a defender, with that added quality, when needed.

Wonder how much of a part JE had in bringing these type of players over. In the sense that, with out JE initially, would we of even had a sniff at signing them?...

NH has always mentioned about getting the 'balance' right when it comes to bringing players in.

Not just in terms of ability, but mindset, personality and character that suits the 'Millwallness' he speaks about.

Think some people (myself included), assume that this means we won't sign GOOD players, but sign average Joe's who aren't the best technically, but will fight for the shirt.

But you can find players with that added quality who can also bring that 'Millwallness' to the side... Obafemi being a prime example. OK he didn't produce the amount of goals we'd of liked, but certainly has the quality to score in this division. Tanganga being another.. real Rolls Royce of a defender, with that added quality, when needed.

Wonder how much of a part JE had in bringing these type of players over. In the sense that, with out JE initially, would we have even had a sniff at signing them?...
Harris on Tanganga