On this day 25 year ago

This, although it was an amazing day. At halftime, the concourse inside Wembley was just a sea of empty Carlsburg plastic bottles,
Anytime we've been to Wembley it always makes me smile when you see the amount of empties plus unopened cans and bottles piled up at the turnstiles. Another venue where i've never seen so many bods having to be carried into the game cause they're so lagging :grinning:

On our last visit i nipped out to the khazi for a lag and it was like entering a nightclub. It's was in full swing. Fellas that have been on it since Friday lunchtime. Got handed a fucking huge packet from a complete stranger suffering a case of real bad lockjaw. Had a dabble and went to hand it back and the geezer says fuck off mate it ain't mine. I said you've just handed me it mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no i ain't i don't touch the fucking stuff it's for cunts and staggered off :rotfl: I had another dip and passed it on. Just back to my seat and Morro scores. Fucking strong stuff that :hehe::hehe::hehe:

:wahey::wahey::banana::banana:

1 or 2 there that day.
Hold the record for number of fans from one club at the old Wembley, and I think the new one. A game that would have changed that postponed I believe cos of covid , involving Pompey and someone. Or I maybe making that up.
I'm sure someone will rapidly tell me if I'm wrong.

On our last visit i nipped out to the khazi for a lag and it was like entering a nightclub
I did the same in that FA Cup game vs Wigan. Everyone was on it that day with the late ko. Walked into the toilets just before the second half and there were a load of blokes off their nut chanting and dancing. A few with the old surgical mask on. It all seemed a bit surreal, like something out of The Wickerman. Made me laugh.

That was the first game I took my missus to. I remember there was a minutes silence for a particular reason and someone clearly had too much brown water before the game and was yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs!! BTW their goal was well offside... the referee robbed us.

Swore I'd never go to Wembley till we got there the year before got rolling stones tickets given thinking we ain't getting there year later moved to Australia and bingo was working in Sydney when Walsall was happening couldn't get any fukin sense out of anyone got back for Wembley it was on marathon day so early doors at rotherhive one goal would have done me just to see the crowd mind you 5 years later at Cardiff one shot on target would have done me

Got nicked at that poxy game, but did manage to have a drunken cuddle with Terry hurlock who was as pissed as i was!

Think I've wrote this before, but done executive trip, coach from the den to whatever hotel it was next to Wembley can't remember if we went in before the game then after the game sit down meal with the players and staff, biggest surprise on our table was Ian Wright and Razor Ruddock, not that Razor sat down for long he held the bar up all night, don't know who was with them but he bought all the drinks for the table (a big thank you to whoever you were) brilliant day and night up to a point because to this day I've got no recollection of how or when I got home, but i still had my programe stuffed in my jacket.

Still hate Wigan and Simon Roger’s for that goal obvious handball. But also, still bamboozles me why baldy shaw sat on the bench the full game. Madness from rhino and mcleary.

Members online