The mighty Lions V The Bluebirds of Cardiff match thread

Peckham Lion

Staff member
The penultimate home game game against a Cardiff side previously managed by Harris. A resurgent lions side looking to extend our unbeaten home record to five games against a side who've won their last tow on the road. The Den hasn't been a great hunting ground for them and you have to go back to 2012 ( 6 matches ) since they last won here. Their last two visits have ended in defeat. They have a minuscule chance of a top six finish but would need the luck of an Irishman that's just stepped in a pile of rose scented dogshit to make them.

A repeat performance of Tuesdays epic performance from us would be more than welcome but i reckon we'd all settle for a scrappy win if offered it right now. Could be a few changes from Harris just to freshen things up cause there'll be some tired legs. We have a slight advantage of having a day more to recover than the sheep botherers who played and won at former lions manager Rowett's Birmingham city on Wednesday night.

No team news as of now. Silver's offerings here https://millwallonline.com/forum/threads/team-v-taffs.55604/ may shed more light on that front.

Weather forecast looks good with sun and warmth expected.

South Bermondsey doesn't look like it's to be affected by engineering works or industrial action. But always wise to check nearer the time.

https://www.southernrailway.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/planned-engineering-work

Should be another bumper crowd at the Den. Bring it on.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllll

Coyl

Last edited:
Another game I can make and looking forward to. I am hoping the Esse plays, he should be buzzing to play as should the rest of them after the Leicester game.
I know I will be lagging tomorrow, starting at 12:30 as could be my last one for this season.

Note to haters…….. why not take the weekend off, and go to back to Charlton or palace.

This is all well l and good, Peckham, but what about the most important information needed? Is South Bermondsey Station open or not?!

Another game I can make and looking forward to. I am hoping the Esse plays, he should be buzzing to play as should the rest of them after the Leicester game.
I know I will be lagging tomorrow, starting at 12:30 as could be my last one for this season.

Note to haters…….. why not take the weekend off, and go to back to Charlton or palace.
I think NH will play safe again and begin with Tuesday night’s starting lineup.

If Honeyman not fit, my guess he’ll go with BNC over Esse (who will probably come on in the 2nd half) and De Norre (anyone’s guess if and when NH will use him) 🤔

I think NH will play safe again and begin with Tuesday night’s starting lineup.

If Honeyman not fit, my guess he’ll go with BNC over Esse (who will probably come on in the 2nd half) and De Norre (anyone’s guess if and when NH will use him) 🤔
I think it will be Esse, Harris has said how he wants an atmosphere at home and we don't need to be defensive today plus Esse looked good the other night so I feel Harris will think he deserves a start.