HARRIS

👏👏👏

Just watched his post match interview on the official site. The passion comes across through the screen. Great interview. If you think this man doesn’t feel the same passion for Millwall as most of us do I tell you to watch this…

(You have to be a subscriber but it’s only a fiver a month)
Great interview he is very proud to manage this club. Don’t always agree with his selections and tactics at times but fuckin hell he cares so much .

Bitch.

All fucking managers coming into a club that's fighting for survival will be offered a nice bonus if he does the business. In any profession managers will get paid handsomely for turning a failing business around. Do you work for fuck all? Do you not get bonuses for being a success?

He said that he promised JB that he would always come back and help the club if there was ever the need or call from Millwall. He loves our club and he shows more loyalty than a lot of our so called fans do when it matters most.

When he left us last time he resigned which means you don't/ he didn't get your/his contract paid up unlike cunts like Holloway did when he was sacked. Harris could have waited to be sacked so to nick a load of wedge but he never.

Used to respect you as a poster fella but you're pure fucking nasty. Your bitterness because you were put in your place ( and rightly so by Harris ) stands out like a sore thumb. The geezer has come back after being abused in front of his wife and kid at Luton. He owes fuck all but here he is and without him we'd be fucked, doomed, gone a long time ago. But all you can do is rip into him and find fault and you call yourself a Millwall fan?

I don't begrudge him the bonus, the increase wage etc - but he didn't walk out on Cambridge purely to keep us up for love. Lets not pretend there was not an increase to his remuneration, that's all I am saying.

You can slag me all you want mate, for the record he put me in my place for saying one comment at a game we surrendered, quite meekly at home. All I said was this is shit and it was. But that's ok, he can tell a fan of over 35 years to fuck off cos the performance was shit. Didn't abuse him at all that day, never had upto that point either online or in person.

There's some other staunch Millwall on other sites that don't want Harris here either, should they question whether they are Millwall fans?

Least I am honest, calling it as it is. I will say how I feel regardless of a win or a loss. Do I want Harris here long term, no. Do I agree he was a decent appointment after JE? Yes. Does that mean I have to like him, his brand of football or his team selections, in game management and use of subs? No.

Lets not pretend there was not an increase to his remuneration, that's all I am saying.
I'm not pretending nothing. You've got a reason to cunt him and you use it. Lots not pretend eh.

All I said was this is shit and it was. But that's ok, he can tell a fan of over 35 years to fuck off cos the performance was shit.
Give it then expect it back. I know what it's like down near the dugouts. Full of expert sunday league players giving the manager verbals. Give it then expect it back. More fool you if you go running to a forum telling tales.

Do I want Harris here long term, no.
I doubt many of do and i certainly don't.

I’m not sure what more Bomber needs to prove. We should/would have been down this season after Joey. The results, other than Huddersfield and Rotherham, have been impressive.

Personally, I’d give Bomber a two year contract. Why? Because he knows us and what it is to be a Millwall player. Plus, having been knocking around in L1 and 2, he will no doubt be aware of promising players that could take a step up. He has a very decent record of doing that.

I’m not sure what more Bomber needs to prove. We should/would have been down this season after Joey. The results, other than Huddersfield and Rotherham, have been impressive.

Personally, I’d give Bomber a two year contract. Why? Because he knows us and what it is to be a Millwall player. Plus, having been knocking around in L1 and 2, he will no doubt be aware of promising players that could take a step up. He has a very decent record of doing that.
Its also not boring 5 at the back anymore or ridiculous tippy tappy at the back go nowhere football where we lose regularly. We’re actually winning at home again. I really don’t know what some of our fans expect. We have a small budget compared to 95% of the teams in our division and Bomber knows what we need to do.

I’m not sure what more Bomber needs to prove.
That his critics were correct? If he stays at some point it will go wrong and his critics will be bouncing off the walls with glee and sticking the boot in.Told you so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whilst conveniently forgetting all his good work. That's how it works. There' little or no humility to be found on social media. For or against- right or wrong. No backing down or eating a bit of humble pie. We see it before the Leicester game on here,,,,, Shit line up, clueless, boring. lambs to the slaughter etc etc and we won :grinning:

Billy and Flemming getting slagged after playing part in tw consecutive wins. Not good enough for the pessimists, party poopers and doom mongers. Sideways this.......................... I bet they don't mention that lobbed pass of his today!!

That his critics were correct? If he stays at some point it will go wrong and his critics will be bouncing off the walls with glee and sticking the boot in.Told you so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whilst conveniently forgetting all his good work. That's how it works. There' little or no humility to be found on social media. For or against- right or wrong. No backing down or eating a bit of humble pie. We see it before the Leicester game on here,,,,, Shit line up, clueless, boring. lambs to the slaughter etc etc and we won :grinning:

Billy and Flemming getting slagged after playing part in tw consecutive wins. Not good enough for the pessimists, party poopers and doom mongers. Sideways this.......................... I bet they don't mention that lobbed pass of his today!!
I agree with Brockleyhuts comment above, there is an attacking team under Harris. We only had 37% of possession today- who gives a fuck about that stat? I was surprised it was that low as it didn’t feel like it watching what was a very good display. Bite all over the pitch and some good moves going forward. It’s the latter we need to get slicker with.

Harris fell on his sword but I remember a big part of that was his signings of Bradshaw and Lenny for big money (for us). The former injured early in his Millwall career, the latter failed to impress in midfield and often injured. Both now considered good servants.

Exactly what I got from that interview
Those that slag him off take this. You couldn’t wish for a more humble person and that is what leadership is about!
Millwall boss Neil Harris:

"Tuesday night against Leicester City was mega, it was a mega performance, today was slightly different.

"In some ways today was more important. It was a powerful message from the players.

"Every man and his dog wanted to tell me that this lot didn't know how to play at The Den.

"It was a big thing for me, I keep saying, galvanising the football club, bring the terrace and the pitch together, and yes I've played my part… but it's down to the players when they go on the pitch so they take the credit, they take the praise."