Wall v Leicester match thread

Fifteen pages (and counting) of post match dribbling comments from those drips, and not one mention of the stunning goal that beat them...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You've got to laugh.

Half of the comments are lambasting their players for their arrogance in thinking that they simply needed to turn up at the ticket office and collect 3 points: The other half wonder how their clearly superior team can possibly lose to such a poor team as Millwall😂

You've got to laugh.

Half of the comments are lambasting their players for their arrogance in thinking that they simply needed to turn up at the ticket office and collect 3 points: The other half wonder how their clearly superior team can possibly lose to such a poor team as Millwall😂

I know, really bizarre. Also, it's like some of them didn't actually know the name of the team they were playing...

:ROFLMAO:

What a fkin day.. Boys 17th too so wanted a good day for him.

Trains a fkin joke, ended up getting the 21 bus from LB to Ilderton Road and just made kick off..

Ground felt fkin empty and to start Leicester were out singing us and then some... I felt a little embarrassed to be honest, but as the game went on we got louder and after the goal it was full on.

If anyone was in the West Stand blocks 1,2 and the lower below and saw the fella in the Leicester end with the white SI coat on giving it cut throat and wanker signs at the end, well lets just say he wasn't so lippy once confronted down Bolina Road :lol:.. He absolutely shit himself.

If anyone was in the West Stand blocks 1,2 and the lower below and saw the fella in the Leicester end with the white SI coat on giving it cut throat and wanker signs at the end, well lets just say he wasn't so lippy once confronted down Bolina Road :lol:.. He absolutely shit himself.
It's nice to know we are so welcoming to visiting supporters.
To go and say hello after the game was a very gentlemanly thing to do.
I'm sure he appreciated your kind gesture. :whist:

A proper battling performance but also played with some skill and composure. There was a lovely moment from Tang 2nd half when he was running towards our goal trying to cover a lofted through ball. He leapt, got his foot to the ball, managed to control the ball, turned and played the ball to the feet of one of ours to set us back on the attack. He's some player!

Also loved him on Saturday when Billy M had a difference of opinion with one of the Huddersfield lot. Was first in the back Billy up.

Chalk and cheese from the player struggling to play in Edwards' set up.

I watched the game again earlier. Lots of it i didn't remember because there was loads of getting caught up in the moment moments. It's a very good watch and it's fair to say that Harris and the team got it spot on and done a job on them. They had lots of possession but much of it was in there own half where we let them play it about.

The pressing, closing down, harrying, badgering and bothering of them was relentless and effective. We continued with it until the final whistle. When we did have the ball we used it neatly and wisely. There was a plan for containment a plan for attack and another that linked the two. Obafemi drove there back line mad and the introduction of the new and much improved Esse seemed to be a masterstoke from the bench.

Gone was the head down and just head forward 18 year old. The upgrade saw a team player, stronger in pressence and richer in wisdom. Harris meant business and we didn't let up. Whilst they had the odd fizz it was Esse who shined brightest. With Vardy reaching his twilight a new star is born.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man. Longman, to be precise and you won't get more precise than that. No more than we deserved for all our endeavour and desire.

That was one of the most polished and cohesive performances that i've seen from a Millwall team in ages.

Text book Harris with a perfect execution.

Oh and they can play a bit too can't they!