HARRIS

Anyone saying Harris cared so much he came back, I reckon he probably got a fairly large financial incentive to do so.

The only thing we can thank him for is not accepting the 2.5 year deal that wanker, Aldo, offered him.

Anyone saying Harris cared so much he came back, I reckon he probably got a fairly large financial incentive to do so.
Bitch.

All fucking managers coming into a club that's fighting for survival will be offered a nice bonus if he does the business. In any profession managers will get paid handsomely for turning a failing business around. Do you work for fuck all? Do you not get bonuses for being a success?

He said that he promised JB that he would always come back and help the club if there was ever the need or call from Millwall. He loves our club and he shows more loyalty than a lot of our so called fans do when it matters most.

When he left us last time he resigned which means you don't/ he didn't get your/his contract paid up unlike cunts like Holloway did when he was sacked. Harris could have waited to be sacked so to nick a load of wedge but he never.

Used to respect you as a poster fella but you're pure fucking nasty. Your bitterness because you were put in your place ( and rightly so by Harris ) stands out like a sore thumb. The geezer has come back after being abused in front of his wife and kid at Luton. He owes fuck all but here he is and without him we'd be fucked, doomed, gone a long time ago. But all you can do is rip into him and find fault and you call yourself a Millwall fan?

Bitch.

All fucking managers coming into a club that's fighting for survival will be offered a nice bonus if he does the business. In any profession managers will get paid handsomely for turning a failing business around. Do you work for fuck all? Do you not get bonuses for being a success?

He said that he promised JB that he would always come back and help the club if there was ever the need or call from Millwall. He loves our club and he shows more loyalty than a lot of our so called fans do when it matters most.

When he left us last time he resigned which means you don't/ he didn't get your/his contract paid up unlike cunts like Holloway did when he was sacked. Harris could have waited to be sacked so to nick a load of wedge but he never.

Used to respect you as a poster fella but you're pure fucking nasty. Your bitterness because you were put in your place ( and rightly so by Harris ) stands out like a sore thumb. The geezer has come back after being abused in front of his wife and kid at Luton. He owes fuck all but here he is and without him we'd be fucked, doomed, gone a long time ago. But all you can do is rip into him and find fault and you call yourself a Millwall fan?
Fair comment but he's not over the line yet.

I’ve read on facebook recently some bellends saying we should have kept Edwards🤷🏻‍♂️. Had he been in charge last night we would have tried to play Leicester at their own game and would of been completely undone and lost 4 or 5 nil…..Styles make fights and it may not be easy on the eye but we have to stick to what we do best with the players we can afford and for us to get behind the team rather than giving them verbal within earshot.

Fair comment but he's not over the line yet.
Sadly mate there'll be plenty that come out of hiding to stick the boot in and hit us with some wonderful examples of hindsight and told you so's. If we do go it won't be the fault of Harris but that won't stop some of our so called fans from wanting a scapegoat. I had to come off a Wall facebook group cause they're still blaming Rowett for our current situation :grinning:

Bitch.

👏👏👏

Just watched his post match interview on the official site. The passion comes across through the screen. Great interview. If you think this man doesn’t feel the same passion for Millwall as most of us do I tell you to watch this…

(You have to be a subscriber but it’s only a fiver a month)

Millwall at Home; Rowett 3 wins in 13. Edwards 2 wins in 11. Harris 3 in 4. To take over a club with 1 point from 9 games and one fit striker and do what he’s done is nothing short of a miracle in my book. Let’s not forget but for not getting x2 blatent pens at 0-0, we would have would have been 1-0 up and win the last x2 away games.

Sadly mate there'll be plenty that come out of hiding to stick the boot in and hit us with some wonderful examples of hindsight and told you so's. If we do go it won't be the fault of Harris but that won't stop some of our so called fans from wanting a scapegoat. I had to come off a Wall facebook group cause they're still blaming Rowett for our current situation :grinning:
Some of the divs on those Facebook groups know f#ck all about Millwall, not even sure half of them have been going for any length of time. Do my head in to be quite honest.

👏👏👏

Just watched his post match interview on the official site. The passion comes across through the screen. Great interview. If you think this man doesn’t feel the same passion for Millwall as most of us do I tell you to watch this…

(You have to be a subscriber but it’s only a fiver a month)
The geezer loves this club mate. It shouldn't need spelling out. The accusation that he only came back for a big payday is way off the mark in my opinion. When he got the call i very much doubt that his first words were- how much you going to pay me-? None of us know that but i just can't see that myself. I'd also be surprised if he is skint and in dire need for the money. JB gave him his chance and he obviously had a healthy relationship with the man. I just think he's an honorable man that has a huge affinity for our club.

The geezer loves this club mate. It shouldn't need spelling out. The accusation that he only came back for a big payday is way off the mark in my opinion. When he got the call i very much doubt that his first words were- how much you going to pay me-? None of us know that but i just can't see that myself. I'd also be surprised if he is skint and in dire need for the money. JB gave him his chance and he obviously had a healthy relationship with the man. I just think he's an honorable man that has a huge affinity for our club.
This