Wall v Leicester match thread

Well here’s one of their comments
“ I can't speak for everyone else, but the effort and set up against a Millwall team facing relegation and off the back of losses, beat us with a positive mentality and desire to win, tackling, chasing, defending, we were baggage tonight,”

Yes, that's all very well...but still no mention of the goal. If it was them, they would be demanding a place in the PL based on the quality of the goal alone...
They just can't bring themselves to acknowledge it. Wankers...

:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, you couldn't make it up, could you? I have to say, fair play to Harris tonight, the players left nothing behind them on the pitch tonight and you haveto give Harris credit for that. Billy's header off the line in stoppage time was a standout moment but there were plenty other last gasp blocks too.

Looking at the table, thank god we got a result. Had we done what I expected and lost, we'd be in the bottom 3 this evening. The only question now is which Millwall team turns up on Saturday?
We would not be in the bottom three

Billy Mitchell finest game in a Millwall shirt, hopefully but I doubt it will keep the haters off his back for a while.
Take a bow son, mom by a mile for me, followed by the whole team of lions tonight.
Can’t believe it was the same team as the last 2 games.
Going forward our players need to believe in themselves and fuckin shoot.
Look at what happened when you do.
I will sleep well tonight when I eventually get home, thanks boys

Longman is a frustrating, modern day, slightly shit ,Paul Ifill. He has something about him though and is still quite young. He will sign permanently in the summer
he has that SPARK that this team so needs. the thing is with players like that is that although they will loose it run after run....they will everntually do something like he did tonight. sterling in his prime was like this. run and loose, run and loose, run and loose, then suddenly an assist, suddenly a goal. we need quality and spark. needs patience from teh fans and good players around them.

You forgot Honeyman.
No mate, thought he worked bloody hard (again), but wasn't my MOM. Lenners was immense and made a premier league player look like a div 3 tryer. Just had the MOM for me - but then I fkin love him as a football player - he is one of the best footballers i've seen down the den for many years. Tough, quick, skillfull and adaptable. A legend? if not yet, becoming one by the match.

he has that SPARK that this team so needs. the thing is with players like that is that although they will loose it run after run....they will everntually do something like he did tonight. sterling in his prime was like this. run and loose, run and loose, run and loose, then suddenly an assist, suddenly a goal. we need quality and spark. needs patience from teh fans and good players around them.
He’s a confidence player and right now it is sky high.

Members online