Wall v Leicester match thread

Well, that’s what a blood and guts performance gets you. Unbelievable. I could pick out 5 MOM’s. Lenners, Billy, Oba, Longman, Danny were fantastic. Most weren’t far behind.

That’s massive.

That performance was owed to Harris. Those players let him down last week and gave it back in abundance tonight.

Fck Leicester.
Fck em all.

Well you can’t say we didn’t deserve that , 3 massive points with other results going our way too , fantastic goal from a Billy Mitchell MOM forward ball , Billy’s goal line clearance was a massive moment too , but every player was immense tonight, did we stop Leicester or did they not turn up ? I think the former we attacked at every opportunity OB1 should have made it two but worked his socks off .we defended very well ,need to back this performance up and not let it be a one off . Absolutely buzzing Millllllll

We're all going to say it so I might as well: Losing to Rotherham and Huddersfield and then beating Leicester is typical Millwall.

To go from Saturday to this is fucking ridiculous but that is why we love our club.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS
Yeah, you couldn't make it up, could you? I have to say, fair play to Harris tonight, the players left nothing behind them on the pitch tonight and you haveto give Harris credit for that. Billy's header off the line in stoppage time was a standout moment but there were plenty other last gasp blocks too.

Looking at the table, thank god we got a result. Had we done what I expected and lost, we'd be in the bottom 3 this evening. The only question now is which Millwall team turns up on Saturday?

Not a single player on that pitch was less than 9/10.

Obafemi ran himself into the ground in one of the most selfless displays I have seen from a Millwall striker since Kevin Bremner.

Mitchell, Leonard, Tanganga, McNamara, Obafemi all 10/10.

Esse was brilliant when he came on defensively as well as going forward.

We're all going to say it so I might as well: Losing to Rotherham and Huddersfield and then beating Leicester is typical Millwall.

To go from Saturday to this is fucking ridiculous but that is why we love our club.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS
You said it mate.

And credit to Harris, from his public extra time meltdown substitutes last weekend to this.

Not a single player on that pitch was less than 9/10.

Obafemi ran himself into the ground in one of the most selfless displays I have seen from a Millwall striker since Kevin Bremner.

Mitchell, Leonard, Tanganga, McNamara, Obafemi all 10/10.

Esse was brilliant when he came on defensively as well as going forward.
Before he gets the usual slagging off, got to give Fleming a shout, his defensive work goes un noticed but 5 or 6 times tonight he was the one clearing up their corner kicks

Members online