HARRIS

.I'm not knocking "Bomber" as he had a tthankless task when he arrived. Any one else would have needed a month to find his feet and we did'nt have that luxury. He has inherited a side with no fit striker and had bad luck with injuries. We do not have the resources to just go out and buy replacements. I sincerely hope he keeps us up and there is every chance he can. One thing he.has immediately recognised is our sqyad does not gave the quality for this division. If he keeps us.up our board must back him, but, will they? We will now see who are true 'Wall and who are are "johnny come lately" supporters. I just don't blindly folliw Millwall, I do criticise but at the right time and to those that deserve it.
Exactly as I see the situation, no need to panic. We have 2 winnable home games and nick a draw away. That will give a tall order to Brum SheffW to win 3 and score to make up GD

This is millwall
Who thought we would win at rovrum & Huddersfield !!!
Really
But the sheep shaggers and Plymouth are above us and we are not expected to win , we will win and every one will be happy again
Yes I was spewing when the second half we melted, I wanted esse on early we had the wind advantage pressure on !! They wer shit
Sorry to contradict you mate but ME,
I mistakenly as it turns out thought we would beat a team who had won 3 of 40 games and another team who managed 1 win in last 8.
When your survival is on the line i'm not having any of that bollocks "we never win there" or typical Millwall,lose against shit teams!No fucking CLUE.
We were the complete shit team in both games with complete shit tactics and got what we deserved.
Beat Plymouth and cardiff to stay up more relief than pleased,
Then get rid of the the Harris/Livermore/Barrett shitshow neanderthal tactics and start afresh next season!

Must be the worst manager we have ever had, a legend of a player a chite manager, has failed at every club he's managed so we bring him in.
Really?, got us to 8th in the Championship with a squad just promoted from League 1. Rowett never bettered that despite having an experienced Championship squad by that point and the highest spending budget the club has ever had.
Then look at the cup runs under Harris.
Look at the players he signed 6 or 7 years ago that the club are still relying on week in, week out.
Also, took Cardiff to the play offs, had Gillingham in the play off spots despite having no budget. Took Cambridge out of the bottom 4 and clear in just 8 weeks.
Seriously, some absolute bollox talked on here.

we seem to always be one good player short. i mean really good. like if we had flemming and jed we would be on fire. there's always that see of "basicness" and "being average" and it would only take one extra player who has that bit of extra quality that would be haul us up so far.

we are so incredibly average when you look at the table. but they try and they give their all, i don't doubt that even for a minute.