Twenty six years ago today.

I was having a dribble around trying to see if we actually sold NH to Cardiff to find out if Cambridge ever got their sell on fee (I don't think they did) and found this.

Millwall boss Kenny Jackett told Harris that his contract would not be renewed in the summer as he was not in his first team plans for the following season; Harris responded by stating that he had no intention of leaving the club he loved in its hour of need. Jackett brought Harris back into the first team squad on 15 March 2008, due to an injury to Gary Alexander that kept him out for the remainder of the season. Harris was instrumental in securing Millwall's League One status, scoring one goal and turning provider for the other two in Millwall's 3–0 home win over Carlisle United on 26 April.

As Big Paul probably didn't say - Plus ca Change, plus c'est la meme chose

Sheringham,
Could have been different if it weren't for George Graham who sent him to Sweden on loan for experience and to test his gumption. He apparently had a bit of attitude and wanted to score hollywood style goals so GG thought a culture shock would do him good as it would either make him or break him.

To this day he's still my all time favourite Wall player. He gave me and many of us some wonderful life long memories. What a great time it was to be young and following us back then! He lost a lot of respect from many of our fans after he signed for the tramps. Many don't like him for that. Each to there own but he wasn't Wall, owed us nothing and that was years after he left us.