Blackburn V Wall Match thread

When we’ve been going for playoffs and lose we drop places as the ones below pick up points. If we were to lose Saturday I doubt 4 teams below will win to put us in bottom 3. That’s why tonight we take a point and just keep chipping away. I know it’s ugly, sometimes awful, but there’s a few below that would like to be where are.
COYL!!

When we’ve been going for playoffs and lose we drop places as the ones below pick up points. If we were to lose Saturday I doubt 4 teams below will win to put us in bottom 3. That’s why tonight we take a point and just keep chipping away. I know it’s ugly, sometimes awful, but there’s a few below that would like to be where are.
COYL!!
Only that those below us don’t have both senior strikers out. Fuck me, if Bomber gets us out of this then he won’t just be a club legend, he really is the Millwall messiah. He left a fairly comfortable job to be given this hand. Teams up to about 12th currently could get sucked in- It’s got to be ugly.

Sav fucked up first, then Cooper, then Danny. But if I was awarding a prize for the best fuck up then Danny wins easily.
Literally moments before we had a gimme opportunity to hurt them, only to finish up playing backwards towards our goal. Sav was initially responsible for playing his teammates into it trouble. Thereafter it's the roll of a dice. Everyone is compensating, off balance etc. trying to recover possession. Shit happens. Mob Crucifixions only help those who want us to fail.
Let's not eh?

Literally moments before we had a gimme opportunity to hurt them, only to finish up playing backwards towards our goal. Sav was initially responsible for playing his teammates into it trouble. Thereafter it's the roll of a dice. Everyone is compensating, off balance etc. trying to recover possession. Shit happens. Mob Crucifixions only help those who want us to fail.
Let's not eh?

Danny has been outstanding the last couple of games and he will feel terrible about it. I honestly wasn't digging him out, it was a mistake and they happen. But you are absolutely right, my words were careless.