Lions V Watford Match thread.

Where is Norwich…. Still having high tea with ‘Joe’…. Discussing data with ‘Joe’….. wanking off with ‘Joe’ on the under 14’s he could have got us to play tippy tappy…..

COYL

Well 3 valuable points is about all you can say about that.
Whatfor (very good) lot of possession but did fuck all .
A battling defensive display by us but apart from that we were truly dreadful. Barely strung any passes together and how many times did we run the ball out of play. Might be wrong but don't think we'll get away with playing like that to often in the remaining games..
Moving on COYL But buck your fucking ideas up.
Good to hear the crowd getting involved today .

Fuck me, that wasn't great but it was good enough to grind out a result against that lot. The team dug deep and it was big win!! So well done Harris, his staff and the team once again.

It's getting really tight up to 12th place...
Including us, all the bottom teams have been picking up points recently and a few of those mid table teams are fading badly.

A horrible performance that has actually given me a splitting headache.
Like I said earlier in the week, we just don't score enough goals and could be our undoing.
NH was urging the players forward and telling then not to just bang the ball forward to no one, they need to do more with the ball.

All in all, just glad of the 3 points.

Honeyman was outstanding breaking up their play and tracking back. He used his experience well in the last 10 minutes to help run the clock down.

I think we should have left someone up front with pace at the end as we just invited them to attack.
Agreed. I’d have preferred to see Emakhu rather than Longman. He has serious pace. He played 45 mins for the u21’s in the week v ipswich so maybe he’s a tad unfit.

Last edited: