Lions V Watford Match thread.

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Watford- one of the most boring and pointless football clubs in existence. Should be renamed whatfor in my humble opinion. Up there with Reading and Charlton in the tedious stakes.

They've won one of there last five played but are decent away from home. Only two away defeats from ten are at Leicester and Norwich plus they score goals. They've failled to win on there last three visits to the Den, 2015 was the last time they came away form South London with three points. No team news as of yet but whoever is selected will give 100%.

Coyl

To say that their fans aren't very confident would be an understatement.

I find that worrying and we all know what usually happens in these circumstances. Here's hoping for the best. COYL.

"Losing 58-0 is well within our capabilities if last season's debacle at The Den is anything to go by".

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To say that their fans aren't very confident would be an understatement.

I find that worrying and we all know what usually happens in these circumstances. Here's hoping for the best. COYL.
We put in a hard working performance at their place when Barrett was in charge and it worked, occasionally we win when the expectations are high and this is going to be one of them times.

Watford- one of the most boring and pointless football clubs in existence. Should be renamed whatfor in my humble opinion. Up there with Reading and Charlton in the tedious stakes.

They've won one of there last five played but are decent away from home. Only two away defeats from ten are at Leicester and Norwich plus they score goals. They've failled to win on there last three visits to the Den, 2015 was the last time they came away form South London with three points. No team news as of yet but whoever is selected will give 100%.

Coyl
“Whatfor” 👍🤣🤣🤣

Harris will have them fired up to get the crowd going. You saw the way he came out last week and told our lot to get behind the team. Edwards never bought into that. The only muppet who couldn’t see 5 at the back wasn’t working, NH changed that and I don’t think he’ll go back