Sarkic

Jubilebar

Not sure if it's been mentioned on another thread but that was some fucking save he made near to the end of the game. I was watching it online and as soon as he headed it I thought it was in. I closed my fucking eyes. Sarkic was going in the opposite direction. I know he's taken some stick at times and rightfully so but that save today was top drawer and at an important moment

Yep, great save. Unfortunately had sponge hands again for their goal again.
Maybe he just needs some time and games but he seems to have one big error every match and his general positioning is not always great.
He did save us 2 points today though so fair play.

Maybe he just needs some time and games but he seems to have one big error every match and his general positioning is not always great.
Super Neil is restoring his confidence 👍

One of the best saves I have ever seen since the 73' Cup final' involving Sunderland and Leeds. Jim Montgomery if I'm not mistaken. 100 % believe that Neil can give him the confidence to become one of the outstanding keepers in this division. Let's see.

Just watched the game at the end sarkic had that manager walk towards him held his hand out and the cunt walked straight passed him to give it to the ref

Yes, I thought he could have done better with their goal but that was a quality save.
I’ve watched the highlights a couple of times and I can’t work out what he could have done better for their goal🤔

Most definitely couldn’t have come for the cross and to have stopped it would have required a save of better quality than his one at the end. An excellent header of Tim Cahill quality from 7 yards out👏

I sometimes think our fans expect too much of a keeper 🤷‍♂️

BTW: Southampton’s keeper badly at fault for our first 😂

Not at fault for their goal, see my post above!

Compare him to Archer, Martin and Long to see how good he is and getting better.
I thought he had a really good game yesterday and Harris will only increase his confidence and make him a better keeper.
We have had some dire keepers but I don’t think we can include Sarkic amongst those mentioned.

I’ve watched the highlights a couple of times and I can’t work out what he could have done better for their goal🤔

Most definitely couldn’t have come for the cross and to have stopped it would have required a save of better quality than his one at the end. An excellent header of Tim Cahill quality from 7 yards out👏

Exactly how I saw it. Not sure how people blamed him for it. It was a good goal

I'm hoping that he will improve due to the fact he hasn't played a lot of first team football, before us he had around 30 games in the Championship and half a season league 1.
You would also like to think there was a reason for Wolves and Villa to sign him.

Reactions: Owl

Fair point, I had only seen the goal live and it looked like one of those that go through the keeper. It actually was a good cross and well taken goal.

As someone who has been critical of him, I thought that he played well yesterday.

It was noticeable yesterday that he concentrated on his main job i.e. defending our net rather than worrying about being the instigator of our attacks. Presumably Harris was responsible for this? In any event, it seemed to have a positive effect on Sarkic. Hopefully, he will continue to improve.