Edwards out - Harris in

I'm left wondering whether one or two of the senior players might've had something to do with, at least initiating the idea of, Harris's return. I can imagine Hutch or Cooper having a hand in it.

I just can’t help remembering what his football ended up like and the fact Gills fans labelled him Nil Harris, because of his negative set up. It worries me that we’re about to go back to dull cowardly defensive football.

It feels like a ridiculous appointment but he will get my backing with his pal sideways backwards Livermore.

I hope im wrong as I’ll be the first to put my hands up say my concerns were ill founded.
COYL.
Think of the difference in the squads between now and when he left, we will probably learn more from Watford game than today but at least we will have a bit of fight in us.
He had a Conference standard squad at gillingham they were heading into non league before he arrived, only to be stabbed in the back by Scally when the rich new owner came in.
I'm as guilty as you to your initial reaction but there are more positives to the appointment than you first think and the omens will be good if we can avoid a 4-0 victory today.

Members online