OB wetting themselves over tomorrow

70sCR

And just had this message from a bird I know in Southampton: Probably best if we don't meet up tomorrow in town. No way I'll get there with the police operation that's everywhere in town tomorrow. You'd be really welcome for a cuppa at mine, but probably won't work out time wise for you. Xxxx

And demonstrations on our streets, statues being pulled down and the old bill turn a blind eye!
Yep it makes you laugh mate. The best one and one that done me up was the OB taking the knee and a week later they're getting legged and pelted with bricks by same shithouse sewer rats that they're taking the knee for. Once you bow down to a load feral hood rats the game is up.

The youth cup match against Chelski passed off without incident the other night despite the press expecting problems and now this.
Chelsea couldn't put an Ikea chest of drawers together never mind a mob. Bumped into there youth when we was in Cannon street for a get together before Qpr away last season. They got a bit lairy to me and an old wacker mate of mine outside the boozer and asked who our lot was. Told them to fuck off twice but they got nosier. Got a bit nosier and cockier so told them we're wall and they melted. You're good lads are Millwall blah blah blah, sorry to have bothered you, hope you win, see ya :rotfl: :rotfl:

Members online