Edwards out - Harris in

Some really decent play and only a couple came from hoofs.
We played brilliantly that season. And we mixed it up.

The lack of a target man and in this squad might limit us under NH.

For the first time in a while I would argue our attack is more promising than our defence and I’d like us to make use of it.

I’d get Emakhu and Mayor involved as much as possible.

I think it’s disappointing it didn’t work out for Edwards, the ideas were sound but he just couldn’t get the players to follow them, maybe it was unrealistic. I would prefer not to have Bomber back but there are not many viable options. We have to try and win games, and Harris by the end had the whole team defending on the 18 yard line , we can’t go back to that surely. Let’s hope he is aware of all our new players and see if he can get a tune of them. It surprised me Harris tactics last time, he was a forward with usually a partner and at least one winger, not 5/6 at the back , what we would give to have a prime Abdou holding this mob together. Good luck to Bomber, one thing it can’t get any worse.

Harris didn't manage the demise of Morison or Lee Gregory wanting to return north well, in my opinion.
However some of the football under him was electrifying. First season up, 17 game unbeaten run springs to mind.
Some will see this taking us back five years. My question is, where was Edwards taking us?

His influence grows and grows while our club loses its identity. I don’t think it’s much of a coincidence. Plus generally speaking anyone that has any dealings with him doesn’t speak too highly. And he’s West Ham. Anything else 😂
Both his sons are scum season ticket holders
He hates our supporters
Brought Barrett to the club, who is his eyes and ears on the training ground and has a job for life under feckless kav.

I don't see why people think Harris will do better than he did last time
Do you really fancy relegation then? That's what's on offer. IF, he can keep us up then we can should be forever grateful. Bloke loves the Club just as we all do. I'm amazed he is prepared to support us after the shitty ways we have treated him previously. Both as Player and Manager.
You can't seriously say that Harris did a bad job with us as manager?
Apparently, some can!
I ask again, right now, today, what is your better alternative?

Good luck Neil your going to need it was sorry to rowet go in a way but glad in another because I was bored shitless with is tactics so probably more glad Edwards was always going to be taking a big chance which hoped it would work but new he needed time but after the Ipswich home game new he had to go no heart in the team no bottle to be fair to Edwards we have had no luck whatsoever bad decisions shit refs nothing new there and once you get on a run like we have been on it’s hard to stop the rot but now it doesn’t matter what happened when Neil was here before we all need to get behind the team and manager what ever we think about the appointment come on you lions

Still more than 500 guests having a look in, can we open up the members section to them for a day.
It'll be more interesting for them.

I haven't a clue, to be honest. That's why I was asking and just curious really.
There never seems to be anything overly decremental said about him (that I have noticed), plus he is on the EFL board (not that means much, I suppose).
I think he's got some plus points given our final league standing up to this season. At board level Rowett will be marked as a success. More bumbs on seats than ever, salable assets and stability under his watch isn't to be sniffed at.

Of the two and if i had to pick one to be binned it would be Aldo. Car park man tells me that Aldo carries quite a bit of clout and has the final say on footballing/ recruitment matters which is a concern. Hr was JB's blued eyed boy by all accounts.

Our current 8 year spell has been as good as we have known yet everyone that has worked here in whatever capacity during that time is useless, needs to go and is at fault for the damage Edwards/Meyers has caused.

I'm glad Edwards has gone and I loved Harris as a player but I don't think he is the right answer as manager. May get us a bounce for the rest of the season but he isn't the long term answer.
I reckon most fans would agree with you mate but something had to be done. Hopefully it's just a fire fighting exercise with Harris and he stands aside if a better option becomes available. I'd hate it for the club, fans and wall legend if it went tits up and he was hounded out.

Is this the best we can do Harris back ?. most people wanted him gone a few years ago short memorises. can’t wait to read in a few months time how bad things are again. League 1 here we come.