The Lion V The Owls Match thread

The board have no choice but to sack him now. He’s doing the same thing every game with the same dire results. If he doesn’t go now, I believe we are relegated. I’ve heard he’s lost the dressing room, of which you can now believe 100%. Wow

Should have been done weeks ago. It has been apparent for some time that he no clue what he is doing.

Yet again, the opposition score, our heads drop, and it all goes to pieces.
No bite or venom once the heads go down, and no shouting or screaming from Coops to rally the lads.
Gawd knows what JE has to say in the dressing room.

He should say he's resigning after the game. And he should apologise for impersonating a football manager.

I tell you what I was thinking during the first bitty 15 minutes 'I'm pretty sure that under GR we wouldn't lose a game like this'. That's not to say a GR side wouldn't have got done against Ipswich, they probably would have, but I don't think a GR side loses a relegation scrap like this.
You’re joking mate, I have never seen these types of performances in almost any of gr games. We had fight and organisation to an admirable degree pretty constantly.

Yet again, the opposition score, our heads drop, and it all goes to pieces.
No bite or venom once the heads go down, and no shouting or screaming from Coops to rally the lads.
Gawd knows what JE has to say in the dressing room.
That’s the problem he doesn’t say anything

What makes me laugh is over 50% of our fans on this forum still want Edwards in charge going by that poll, fucking hell mate !
That was before this game, we don't win this one then the poll changes.
As bad as the results have been there has been enough good football for us to think we should beat a team that looks like being relegated and not much better than when we beat them 4-0.
45 minutes should now decide his fate.
3 or 4 subs and a change to 4 at the back I hope.