The Regeneration Scheme

PurleyLion

Staff member
The official renaming tomorrow of Zampa Road got me wondering about the status of the Regeneration Scheme 🤔

Is everything signed, sealed and ready?

Are all the flats built or under construction in the area part of the Regeneration scheme?

Have the club’s proposals been approved and, if so, what are they and when does it start?

Are Renewal still involved? Hope not or they’ve burnt their fingers.

When was the most recent update?

For me stacks of unanswered questions.

Any update would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Jordana Malik is one name behind Renewal and a trustee on the NBSF, where Dodgy Stephen Norris is also a trustee.
Pity we don't have the kind of journalists that would dig deep into the details of people like these 2 and why they are there.

There was silly old me thinking The New Bermondsey Sports Foundation was a local project, turns out it's another Renewal company, I now remember them trying to get a couple of million from some National sports trust by lying.

Last edited:
Jordana Malik educated at a 25k a year private school has this correspondence address, just off Ilderton Road

These f@ckers are only interested in money. Local community are 2 words they've never heard of. F@ck em. Kent here we go

Nothing has gone through the full planning process in detail as of yet, and construction funding for major regeneration projects such as this is far from plentiful. No bricks will be laid in the next 2 years in my view

Nothing has gone through the full planning process in detail as of yet, and construction funding for major regeneration projects such as this is far from plentiful. No bricks will be laid in the next 2 years in my view
I’m still waiting for Asda to build our new ground for nothing.
What is the latest news on that plan?

The 3 posts above suggest that all the new developments in Ilderton Road and around the area are nothing to do with the Regeneration 🤔

If correct, I’m surprised there isn’t a relationship between these new builds and the Regeneration 😮

With the raise in interest rates over the last few years, unprecedented increases in construction costs and a general dislike to all things Millwall by most council and government officials, I fear this will never happen.