Johnny Neale

My mate is out in Thailand said hickmot spoke very highly of jn to him

You must have missed him by inches mate when me and B met you in Sheperds bush before QPR. We was with Johnny, BW, Jacko and a few other legends all morning at an old growlers ( and one growler youth- yours truly :hehe:) get together in Cannon street. We went Baker street and met up with more. Bahaus was there and on good form :grinning: Then we all headed over on the tube. We came out of the station with Johnny and BW and headed towards where you said you was.
I know mate though didn't see JN and BW at Shepherds Bush. That was some mob though. Wish I could have got there. Didn't know Bauhaus was there too. Was he also at Baker St when Chelsea youth tried it on?😁 Is there a game chosen for flag day yet this year?

Didn't know Bauhaus was there too.
Yeah he was mate. He cornered me and started talking about a certain event that i'd completely forgotten as it was that long ago. I was a bit of a naughty boy with a leg of a pub stool apparrantly :hehe: :hehe:

. Was he also at Baker St when Chelsea youth tried it on?😁
That was cannon street and no he weren't thankfully :grinning:

It was quite funny that morning. I met you know who at London bridge and we got the rattler to Cannon street. He said BW had just text him to say some of our lot are in the boozer in Cannon street. We get off and through the barrier,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there's our lot mate in that bar there. I look and say i can't recognise them mate, it's ours ya blind git..................... get outside,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that's not our lot mate,,,,,,,,,,,,, fucks sake mate it's gotta be. Walk in and you could have heard a pin drop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you're right mate who the fuck is this lot? Fuck knows but either grab a chair and start swinging or leave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (It was Chelseas youth about 20 or so handed getting oiled up- they had the Vermin over east at miiday KO.)
Nah lets find ours. We did across the road :grinning: HittingHitting Few minutes later they come across the road, all mouthy, faces covered, there's three of us outside and it's fair to say that i was the least unhinged of us. Who are you this bod pipes up, fuck off you're wasting your time,,,,,,,,,,, who are you, how many? Once more,,,,,,,,,, fuck off or we'll spread you across the pavement. Two more of ours come out,,, whats occurring? I say it's sweet they're just about to fuck off ain't ya boys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Who are you? you active? Once more mate-----fuck off cause it won't end well------------ geeza was clearly sniffed up-- who are ya he growls--- two of our unzips the jackets,,,,,, i say to him,, mate were on a catch up and we're Millwall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Millwall???? agh, oh, er er okay,,,, mate your sweet no worries have a good un. Now fuck off cause that's your last warning. Yeah sweet mate sorry to bother you :grinning: :grinning:

How it never went off and we never got nicked that day is a mystery. We fucked another mob off at baker street. Think it was Forest. Bahaus was rearranging the furniture in that bozzer in anticipation. Then the heavy gang turned up and surrounded the pub outside. Then after the game on Uxbridge road when there mob was hiding behind OB at there boozer pipe up. Bouncing like they was gonna make a forward step. The fella that usually keeps me an eye on me and out of trouble makes an old wacker move so silly bollox goes with him. Just about to unload and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get back, fucking get back, swinging truncheons, one missed my peanut my centimetres.

It always gets a bit heated outside that little boozer of there's. Few seasons prior to that about 10/ 12 of em come flying out as me and my little lot walk past. Terrible luck mate :hehe: Come on Millwalll, come on you cunts,,,,,,, oaky then. Wallop, wallop, wallop, bang, bang. There biggest chap seated with a beauty. OB arrive, see five of us and double the amount of them and start whacking them back into then pub with there sticks. You alright lads?? yeah yeah, it's dodgy around here ain't it :innocent::innocent: Yes lads get on your way unless you want to point any of them out and make a statement. It's okay officer thanks for your help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Be safe lads, the station is a few hundreds yards up on your left.

:cup::cup:

Last edited:
Yeah he was mate. He cornered me and started talking about a certain event that i'd completely forgotten as it was that long ago. I was a bit of a naughty boy with a leg of a pub stool apparrantly :hehe: :hehe:

That was cannon street and no he weren't thankfully :grinning:

It was quite funny that morning. I met you know who at London bridge and we got the rattler to Cannon street. He said BW had just text him to say some of our lot are in the boozer in Cannon street. We get off and through the barrier,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there's our lot mate in that bar there. I look and say i can't recognise them mate, it's ours ya blind git..................... get outside,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that's not our lot mate,,,,,,,,,,,,, fucks sake mate it's gotta be. Walk in and you could have heard a pin drop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you're right mate who the fuck is this lot? Fuck knows but either grab a chair and start swinging or leave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (It was Chelseas youth about 20 or so handed getting oiled up- they had the Vermin over east at miiday KO.)
Nah lets find ours. We did across the road :grinning: HittingHitting Few minutes later they come across the road, all mouthy, faces covered, there's three of us outside and it's fair to say that i was the least unhinged of us. Who are you this bod pipes up, fuck off you're wasting your time,,,,,,,,,,, who are you, how many? Once more,,,,,,,,,, fuck off or we'll spread you across the pavement. Two more of ours come out,,, whats occurring? I say it's sweet they're just about to fuck off ain't ya boys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Who are you? you active? Once more mate-----fuck off cause it won't end well------------ geeza was clearly sniffed up-- who are ya he growls--- two of our unzips the jackets,,,,,, i say to him,, mate were on a catch up and we're Millwall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Millwall???? agh, oh, er er okay,,,, mate your sweet no worries have a good un. Now fuck off cause that's your last warning. Yeah sweet mate sorry to bother you :grinning: :grinning:

How it never went off and we never got nicked that day is a mystery. We fucked another mob off at baker street. Think it was Forest. Bahaus was rearranging the furniture in that bozzer in anticipation. Then the heavy gang turned up and surrounded the pub outside. Then after the game on Uxbridge road when there mob was hiding behind OB at there boozer pipe up. Bouncing like they was gonna make a forward step. The fella that usually keeps me an eye on me and out of trouble makes an old wacker move so silly bollox goes with him. Just about to unload and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get back, fucking get back, swinging truncheons, one missed my peanut my centimetres.

It always gets a bit heated outside that little boozer of there's. Few seasons prior to that about 10/ 12 of em come flying out as me and my little lot walk past. Terrible luck mate :hehe: Come on Millwalll, come on you cunts,,,,,,, oaky then. Wallop, wallop, wallop, bang, bang. There biggest chap seated with a beauty. OB arrive, see five of us and double the amount of them and start whacking them back into then pub with there sticks. You alright lads?? yeah yeah, it's dodgy around here ain't it :innocent::innocent: Yes lads get on your way unless you want to point any of them out and make a statement. It's okay officer thanks for your help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Be safe lads, the station is a few hundreds yards up on your left.

:cup::cup:
Great start to the day P. Thank you for that👏👏

Members online