Johnny Neale

Was chatting about him only yesterday
You must have missed him by inches mate when me and B met you in Sheperds bush before QPR. We was with Johnny, BW, Jacko and a few other legends all morning at an old growlers ( and one growler youth- yours truly :hehe:) get together in Cannon street. We went Baker street and met up with more. Bahaus was there and on good form :grinning: Then we all headed over on the tube. We came out of the station with Johnny and BW and headed towards where you said you was.

Last edited:
We've been at war with these c^*ts for years, forget the Spurs/West Ham rivalry with their young lot, birdman !! Like most of their old school he absolutely despises us, poke his tunes up his arsehole sideways

What the Fffffffff ! Is this for real ?? Birdman ? Shove it up his arsehole, not sure how to take this 🤔
I get that mate and i'm sure many will be in two minds over this. Out of the lot of them i fucking hate him with a passion. Truth is he and John did speak quite recently and there was a bit of mutual respect between them. We did put hostilities to one side as well when Tiny was buried. To there credit they wanted to pay there respects and that was allowed albeit short and sweet.

I get that mate and i'm sure many will be in two minds over this. Out of the lot of them i fucking hate him with a passion. Truth is he and John did speak quite recently and there was a bit of mutual respect between them. We did put hostilities to one side as well when Tiny was buried. To there credit they wanted to pay there respects and that was allowed albeit short and sweet.
IMG_2866.jpeg