Edwards out - Harris in

Who does he use as his target man?

I’m not saying we always went long under him, anyone who says that clearly didn’t watch us enough. But we always mixed it up.

He used Morison, then Elliot, then Smith.

At present we have Bradshaw, Emakhu and Obafemi who are out and out forwards, none of which are even 6 foot as far as I can see.

Are there any free agents knocking about?…

Excellent chance of hood ball shit. All over again. He’s done nothing to justify this.
It's on the board. They called him cause they know they've fucked up and our championship status is in real danger. It was probably the only call they could make given the timing but at least they made it cause i firmly believe that we have more chance of staying up now. It';s a gamble but what's needed until the seasons end. Harris has got guts cause he's willing to step in and fight for the club. He's putting a fair bit on the line cause he won't be flavour of the month if he takes us down.

There’s a Harris interview but having trouble loading the link.

7+ minutes, plenty of platitudes but I’m not convinced 😞

I am sure Bomber and Livers have learnt a lot since they left and will have seen at other clubs what works and what does not.

As for Aldo (i’m only guessing but there is something I am not keen on at all) he won’t be able to push Bomber around. I’m pretty sure one of the main reasons Joe got the job is that Aldo could wield his new found promotion/power with him. After the wheels came off he may have felt if I get Neil in the fans will buy in (the players too) and if it comes off I’ll be the hero/mastermind and my job is safe despite me really being a journalist.
Let's not forget Rowett's comment about the club choosing to go 'in a different direction', (AA becoming DOF) as being behind his departure.

Fight and desire eh. No plan no skills no positivity

Sorry but I ain’t seen a plan skill or positivity at the Den since returning from Covid

80 passes sideways lump up to a midget forward no one in the box and deffo no wing play

If that’s modern football I would rather stick ice picks in my eyes and testicles

Harris will get us going and not suck the life out of the ground Harris will do for me

Another thing, a more egotistical and selfish manager would have probably waited until after the Southampton game to take charge because, let's face it, we'll do very well not to lose that. But he's taken charge right away. Says a lot about him as a person and his character.
I’ve seen people saying he didn’t want to take over until the Watford game at home. Obviously hasn’t worked out like that.

According to Cambridge’s OS, an official approach was only made to them this morning. It’s all happened quite quickly.

I’ve seen people saying he didn’t want to take over until the Watford game at home. Obviously hasn’t worked out like that.

According to Cambridge’s OS, an official approach was only made to them this morning. It’s all happened quite quickly.

I imagine quite a bit has gone on behind the scenes prior to today.

There’s a Harris interview but having trouble loading the link.

7+ minutes, plenty of platitudes but I’m not convinced 😞