Wall V Ipswich Match thread

I honestly didn’t think we’d get a result today but I think we’ll know for certain on Saturday, lose that and I think we’re hoping for other teams to do us favours. That will only end with one eventually.

Joe looked like a condemned man to me before kick off. I get that Hutch is a big loss to our defense, which increasingly looks more shaky. Combined with a lack of goal threat, it seems like a rot and desperation is setting in.
He will get us playing football.

We actually play almost no football now. It was like a training session for Ipswich due to our complete and utter clue in regards playibn football.

The problem is if we don’t win Saturday we are if not already in deep shit. Sack Edwards and we will get Barrett until the end of the season don’t think that will end well either.
Bring in god, he would struggle with the players and circumstances.

When we went 1-0 down I said to my mate, we need to go to a back four. We were 3-0 down before we did it. I would have taken Cooper off instead of Harding as he really is becoming more and more of a liability. I think they have to collectively take the blame for how its going, the players and the manager its relegation form and for the first time in a very long time I am turning up to games assuming we are not going to get a result. I am not convinced we will get one Saturday either and unfortunately I think this manger is way out of his depth

See what you’re saying, why don’t we have time mate. I believe until we get a settled team ie same 11 players week in week out it’s gonna be hard. Players need a continuity of having the same players around em. Injuries, illness and suspensions are really hindering that situation. As a new untried manager JE has really had zero help or luck. We might have to go down to rebuild. Tonight we missed some chances, not clinical, then made defending mistakes then clinically punished. I believe we have too many older slow limited ability players. JE can’t be blamed for acquiring them. He’s got to build and educate. Just my opinion.
"Go down to rebuild" rebuild on what exactly? Last 4 seasons top half finishes? Do yourself a favour... stop pretending you have any kind of football intellect, its beginning to grate on more people than just me now clearly. Fucking rebuild 😆

From the Beeb "Wallace's challenge which conceded the spot-kick did look to have been made outside of the box."
Not that it made any difference.

Why rely on Alex Aldridge for recruiting dross? There is no leadership in this team and that is the biggest worry. Whatever team goes out on Saturday needs to have some fight!

Why rely on Alex Aldridge for recruiting dross? There is no leadership in this team and that is the biggest worry. Whatever team goes out on Saturday needs to have some fight!
Thats one tosser who should've stayed at Stoke. We done well to get rid of him. Unsure how to show the club better recruiting style though, any idea anybody....? Not an invite for Norwichmark to answer.

If we go down, we'll lose a lot of money, and have less to spend on rebuilding. We also risk not being an attractive club for players to want to come to ply their trade, especially if a toxic atmosphere develops should some players vent that playing to JEs tactics is unachievable with the current team.
We really have to pull the proverbial rabbit out ot the hat, and somehow survive the rest of the season.
Worrying times.