Wall V Ipswich Match thread

It's what you wanted you two bob mug.... you wanted us to lose so Rowett got the sack. What's your plan, keeping sacking managers til Pep signs? Fecking clueless.....
What's your plan? Stick with an out of depth manager who has no answers and can't even get the team to fully commit?

It feels and looks like the squad are going through the motions because they know JE won't be around much longer. The way they are playing, the commitment, the professionalism, its embarrassing

What's your plan? Stick with an out of depth manager who has no answers and can't even get the team to fully commit?

It feels and looks like the squad are going through the motions because they know JE won't be around much longer. The way they are playing, the commitment, the professionalism, its embarrassing
He needs players

Well what a pile of shit that was. Division 1 here we come. I cannot see the board sacking Edwards for financial reasons.. We’ll just have to suck it up.
Why oh why did they appoint a manager with no league experience?

You missed my point... I'm not advocating anyone staying or going. That mug wanted us to lose a game so Rowett got sacked. All he does is pop up on here every time we are losing to slag the team off innit