THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Did you know that part of the fitness/ entrance test before you can sign for Wall is a trip to Manzes ( Peckham branch naturally ) Endorsed and frequented by royalty don't you know!!!! Anyway Michael was accompanied by Aldo ( who'd just bought a new whistle from Primark on Rye lane an hour earlier) and our fitness coach Bert the belly from Belllingham.

Aldo only clocked that he was Irish after Michael had finished his 17th plate of mash.
All with liquor ( the green kind?) 😉

I’m hazarding a guess here, but if Bradshaw or any other forward would have made a near post run at every cross that ever got played in, I reckon he might of scored more. My opinion
You're not as daft as you look Mark. Best to keep the near post run tactic 'Entre Nous' in case our crack coaching dept. get to hear about it. We all know how they like to try new stuff.

You're not as daft as you look Mark. Best to keep the near post run tactic 'Entre Nous' in case our crack coaching dept. get to hear about it. We all know how they like to try new stuff.
Mate this is not new stuff, we can all see 80% of our crosses don’t beat the first man. So, get in front of him. I suppose if we start doing that our crosses will improve and go to the penalty spot. Ok forget all I said 🤣🤣

Members online