THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

We're trying to get Allan Campbell of Luton. Midfielder. Eye for goal. Eyes for passing. Grafter. Replacing Evans in midfield I'd image if it comes off. Very good player and a welcome signing if it all goes through. Now just 1 CB.

Allan Campbell would be a decent signing. On TV the other day the Luton captain said he was an unbelievable professional and trainer.

Rich Cawley says we are not in for a centre-back, which is surprising. We have Hutch, Cooper, Murray, Leonard and Harding who can all play there. My worry is if Hutch and Leonard are both injured at the same time - which isn't a ridiculous notion - and then we are left with just three fit centre-backs.

Allan Campbell would be a decent signing. On TV the other day the Luton captain said he was an unbelievable professional and trainer.

Rich Cawley says we are not in for a centre-back, which is surprising. We have Hutch, Cooper, Murray, Leonard and Harding who can all play there. My worry is if Hutch and Leonard are both injured at the same time - which isn't a ridiculous notion - and then we are left with just three fit centre-backs.
We only need 2 and we also have 2 out on loan, we have plenty of numbers for the position.

Don't know much about Ryan Longman, only that he is a winger? If he is a natural wide midfielder/winger, then I'm all for it. Perhaps can play wingback? If he's a left sided player, then it makes sense for Longman to be Bryans cover if injured etc. Allowing Muzza to purely focus on being a CB... which makes me think that's why we're not after another CB.

Feel's like we have an abundance of CM's, but would rather a choice of who we can pick rather than being forced to play certain players because of lack of depth.

I think we're OK defensively if that is the case. 5 first team Centre backs are enough. With other players being versatile to cover if needed IMO. If GR is that worried, I'm sure Evans is 6th choice...

Wow. Far too good for that level. I can only imagine they are paying him excellent wages.
We must have got some sort of a fee for Evans, as he still has one year left on his contract!

Wrexham supporters think they have got an excellent signing on their hands!

Good luck, George! Shame it didn’t work out here for you!

No doubt he’ll play a blinder in every game he plays for Wrexham now, and we’ll all be thinking, “Oh, so that’s how best to use him…”

We must have got some sort of a fee for Evans, as he still has one year left on his contract!

Wrexham supporters think they have got an excellent signing on their hands!

Good luck, George! Shame it didn’t work out here for you!

No doubt he’ll play a blinder in every game he plays for Wrexham now, and we’ll all be thinking, “Oh, so that’s how best to use him…”

£650k I read. I think he is a good player. We didn't use him correctly. He never moaned and never let us down. Good luck to him.