The Gaffer N/W

Romney Lion

Hope no one minds a bit of shameless plugging but my first book The Gaffer - Grassroots Football at it's best...and worst has just been released on Victor Publishing and is available on Amazon UK and Waterstones online.

Based on a fictional boys Under 15's but based on true experiences it will be of interest to anyone who is or has been involved with grassroots football.

gaffer.jpg

Good luck with it Romney, if it goes well we could be talking about film rights here.
Have you included the bit where the shit left back’s mum gives you a blow job so you don’t drop her son?
I really dont think we want to take this subject any further. I mean he wasnt that bad.I just...I mean a friend just stuck him on the left wing out of the way for a couple of games. So he said.

Hope no one minds a bit of shameless plugging but my first book The Gaffer - Grassroots Football at it's best...and worst has just been released on Victor Publishing and is available on Amazon UK and Waterstones online.

Based on a fictional boys Under 15's but based on true experiences it will be of interest to anyone who is or has been involved with grassroots football.

View attachment 23530
Got a link?