New Home Kit

Not the best by a long way. Rather than ‘heavy rain’would prefer a lion in the background if we have to have anything to jazz it up.

On the OS it is interesting to see the other two shirts hanging up just behind the new home kit. I assume they are the second and third kit. The second kit looks a bit like the Newcastle home kit with black and white vertical stripes. The third kit looks like a similar version of last years third kit with red and black stripes. Sadly not quite as good as the the red and black kit with Captain Morgan on it but there we go. It also says on the OS that the new kit will not be available to order until next Wednesday online but I wonder some enterprising wannabe Delboy Trotter will already be printing the new kit as we speak. And will somebody be wearing it amongst the 2,000 wall fans at the Priestfield tomorrow? I shall be there but not wearing the new kit! I’ll write a Just Back after we have been to the pub afterwards.

You sound like one of them fashion tarts off the telly.
It’s a football shirt ffs. Who cares about the neck? As long as you can get your head through it and it covers your belly?
Problem is Paul it probably won’t cover most of our belly’s

On the OS it is interesting to see the other two shirts hanging up just behind the new home kit. I assume they are the second and third kit. The second kit looks a bit like the Newcastle home kit with black and white vertical stripes. The third kit looks like a similar version of last years third kit with red and black stripes. Sadly not quite as good as the the red and black kit with Captain Morgan on it but there we go. It also says on the OS that the new kit will not be available to order until next Wednesday online but I wonder some enterprising wannabe Delboy Trotter will already be printing the new kit as we speak. And will somebody be wearing it amongst the 2,000 wall fans at the Priestfield tomorrow? I shall be there but not wearing the new kit! I’ll write a Just Back after we have been to the pub afterwards.
I thought they were our old kits. Isn’t the stripe one the kit we worn when we won the play offs?

Would prefer it without the effect. Then again if i had my way i'd still have us wearing the LDDC kit from 84/85. Loved that one and the colour, it's what i grew up with. I know our colours are Dundee blue but i'm a sucker for nostalgia.

Harris out.

. I'm sure the club would sell more shirts if they got rid of the adverts and just had a plain shirt with the Lion and Millwall FC written underneath.
Thegeezer that had TD sports on Walworth road said the same to me. Reckoned he would sell twice the amount without a sponsor on them but contarctual stuff prohibited them from doing so. Funny enough he didn't do wall kits cause he said he had to take a thousand at a time with no sale or return so he swerved it.