Flemming

I like Fleming a lot but agree he is not Premiership yet.… I am still not convinced he is actually a midfielder, his work defensively is not high enough in my opinion. To me he’s like a centre forward playing a bit deep which is why I’d like to see him up closer to Bradshaw. His free kicks need working on too. If Burnley are looking at him I would have thought others must also, if not wait until next season and see what happens and perhaps he’ll have a few more clubs after him if he progresses further which will get the price up. If he did go now would like to see Styles take up his role behind the striker(s).
Bang on mate he does tend to play behind the forward line. 👍

On the OS are pictures taken today of the squad returning for pre season training. And Flem is there with the others so it doesn’t look as if he has thrown his toys out of the pram and is eyeing a move away!

On the OS are pictures taken today of the squad returning for pre season training. And Flem is there with the others so it doesn’t look as if he has thrown his toys out of the pram and is eyeing a move away!
And none of them worked up even 1 bead of sweat!
Lazy bastards. Fold the club. Harris out!

As he gone yet, and if so, has JB got a lot of dosh burning a hole in his pocket,
ready to be pissed up the (') Wall on any more rough diamonds from Clogg Land.

:grinning: