U21’s final

f the club doesn’t produce a programme,
There's usually a team sheet foating about and available to grab. Might do this one myself. I like the honesty and lack of deciet that the youn gens still have. It's breath of fresh air to see it. Think the last one a attended was V bradford four or five seasons back, was decent to watch.

There's usually a team sheet foating about and available to grab. Might do this one myself. I like the honesty and lack of deciet that the youn gens still have. It's breath of fresh air to see it. Think the last one a attended was V bradford four or five seasons back, was decent to watch.
They handed team sheets out on Monday for the Hull game. Most would not really have a scooby who everyone is otherwise (bar Esse).

Didn't we lose the youth cup final against a United side which contained a few future internationals, I'm sure I went to a couple of big youth games at the old place.

Didn't we lose the youth cup final against a United side which contained a few future internationals, I'm sure I went to a couple of big youth games at the old place.
Yes we played them but cannot recall if it was a final though. I remember seeing either an old team sheet or programme I had years ago and it had players like Beckham, Scholes etc. on it.

Yes we played them but cannot recall if it was a final though. I remember seeing either an old team sheet or programme I had years ago and it had players like Beckham, Scholes etc. on it.
Might of been a semi final, possibly a season after we made the final?

Found this on Wikipedia

these players were part of the Manchester United team that won the 1992 FA Youth Cup, including future United regulars David Beckham, Nicky Butt, Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville. Also generally considered in this group are players such as Paul Scholes, an FA Youth Cup finalist in 1993 and Phil Neville – Gary's younger brother – who was a substitute in the 1993 FA Youth Cup Final and captained the team to the 1995 FA Youth Cup.

I think I watched us beat Wednesday and lose to Utd in the semi's.