National anthem prior to kick off.

And this at the end of the match

Ahead of Millwall's fixture against Blackburn Rovers on Bank Holiday Monday, The Lions have issued the following message.

As a thank you for your outstanding support during the season, the squad and management would love to show their appreciation to you at the end of the game, with a lap of honour and the presentation of awards such as Player of the Season and Young Player of the Season.

For that to happen, the pitch must remain clear at the final whistle.
No matter how high emotions are, pitch invasions cannot be tolerated. Please do not put the welfare of the players, coaches, club staff and fellow fans at risk.

There is more spotlight on this than ever before because of events at other grounds - the club and fans would face severe sanctions if people run onto the pitch.

We want everyone to enjoy the game together.

Thank you.

Agreed

would prefer Jerusalem myself always have
But that's about, er, Jerusalem surely?... I do agree with your sentiment though, I've never been a great fan of our national anthem as it seems to be all about the monarch rather than the country.
Personally I'd much prefer Rule Britannia, Land Of Hope And Glory, or Heart Of Oak.

No one’s going to boo it the anthem, most of the ground will be singing along heartily I’m sure. Personally I don’t agree with the monarchy but I’m not going to disrespect it or piss anyone off I’m just going stay quiet for a minute or so then hopefully we can all watch the lions roar into the playoffs.

You could try a couple of verses of the The International.......

Arise ye workers from your slumbers
Arise ye prisoners of want
For reason in revolt now thunders
And at last ends the age of cant.
Away with all your superstitions
Servile masses arise, arise
We’ll change henceforth the old tradition
And spurn the dust to win the prize.

Refrain:
So comrades, come rally
And the last fight let us face
The Internationale unites the human race.

You could try a couple of verses of the The International.......

Arise ye workers from your slumbers
Arise ye prisoners of want
For reason in revolt now thunders
And at last ends the age of cant.
Away with all your superstitions
Servile masses arise, arise
We’ll change henceforth the old tradition
And spurn the dust to win the prize.

Refrain:
So comrades, come rally
And the last fight let us face
The Internationale unites the human race.
Agree 100% all that matters is the lions winning on monday