Sunderland Next Week

PurleyLion

Staff member
Based on tonight’s highlights, Sunderland pose an enormous threat down their right.

Wouldn’t be surprised if next week GR reverts to 5 at the back with both Murray and Malone (if fit) in the starting lineup.

Hopefully a full house, cracking atmosphere and a good result for the Lions but, based on what I’ve seen tonight, I think we will struggle 😞

Hope I’m wrong 🙏

I never have any worries about Millwall if they're playing at home. Only 2 defeats at the Den, there's nobody that they need to fear at home. Hope this doesn't count as statwankery but only the top two have a better record at home than us.

They'll win this one.

Last edited:
Reckon it'll be the game of the season and I'm away, gutted don't come close. Still my ST will still count in the attendance figure, so there in spitit

Bit worried as I have to leave 15 minutes before the end to make a big family birthday dinner. You just know it will be a cliff hanger :(

Based on tonight’s highlights, Sunderland pose an enormous threat down their right.

Wouldn’t be surprised if next week GR reverts to 5 at the back with both Murray and Malone (if fit) in the starting lineup.

Hopefully a full house, cracking atmosphere and a good result for the Lions but, based on what I’ve seen tonight, I think we will struggle 😞

Hope I’m wrong 🙏
Was a cup game

Hope I’m wrong 🙏
Good observation but a lot of that was to do with the shitness of Fulham on that side.

I never have any worries about Millwall if they're playing at home. Only 2 defeats at the Den, there's nobody that they need to fear at home. Hope this doesn't count as statwankery but only the top two have a better record at home than us.

They'll win this one.
Definitely and vs QPR & Sheffield 👍😉

I wouldn’t take nothing from the game against Fulham.
don’t waste your time worrying about how good they played and focus on yourselves. They ain’t no Man City and if you start the game with that mentality then the confidence won’t be there and your losing before you even kick a ball.
If you go for a 5 at the back AT HOME then your straight away inviting them onto you.
Go with your normal game plan and go for it and it should hopefully make it into a good spectacle and I think we are more then capable of getting the 3 points.

Hopefully a full house, cracking atmosphere and a good result for the Lions but, based on what I’ve seen tonight, I think wkit hamper and brought it back to the fox in time for their coaches to come past with their red and stripes shirts on pool

Hope I’m wrong 🙏