World Cup Official Thread

Penalties are a crock of shit. Neither side won that match and neither side lost it.
But hey, I’m just an old dinosaur.
Argies are a bunch of cheating cunts and the French weren’t much better.
The ref was a cunt and the linesmen were fairies.
Have I missed anyone?

Interestingly, not a woman in sight on the BBC tonight. Strange that.

I suppose we all see it differently...
For me, two teams going for it. Coaches not scared of losing, and not afraid of making substitution decisions at the right time. For the first hour the Argies were all over the Frogs. Then it was end to end with both teams getting good chances to win it before penalties. No shitting of the pants and waiting for the shoot-out, just going for it.

Regarding entertainment, it was probably one of the best games of top-level football I have seen for a long time, or at least up there. You have to hand it to Mbappe, with that hat trick (two late penalties) and to then walk up and score the first spot kick in the shootout, he's got nerves of steel.

I'm glad Messi got his medal, and now he has the full set. Their supporters were making a right old fucking racket as well.
:tophat:

Although Ronaldo is/was a terrific player, that's the biggie that's got away from him...I bet that's fucked his ego right off... Bday

And... after all that, we have Gonkgate staying on as England manager - Do me a favour. His underpants would have been covered in shit if he had to go through that tonight. And BP is right, a woman free pundit zone as well.

As much as I don't like saying it with these top, prima donna players most of the time...That was a proper game.
:grinning:

Never mind lifting the trophy, Messi and the Argies, the real winners are the gutless woke worriers and their equally gutless and clueless leader- El Gonko- Take a fucking bow and enjoy the enviable tag and worthy winners of the fairplay Trophy. An award for niceness, that basically tops off what went out to represent out once proud country. They couldn't even get fucking booked .

:slap:

Never mind lifting the trophy, Messi and the Argies, the real winners are the gutless woke worriers and their equally gutless and clueless leader- El Gonko- Take a fucking bow and enjoy the enviable tag and worthy winners of the fairplay Trophy. An award for niceness, that basically tops off what went out to represent out once proud country. They couldn't even get fucking booked .

Sums up the fuckin joke called the English Football Association.
Been the same since the seventies when they refused to give Cloughie the job . Wankers

The right result for the FA then! Take a bow Sir Gonkalot, you've actually won something.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Take a bow Sir Gonkalot, you've actually one something.
It's hardly an accolade is it :grinning: more a confirmation that he's sucked the life out and competitive edge out of them.

Look at the subs the French manager made today and the timing off them. Two on 41 minutes, both big name players subbed. for attackers and it worked cause they were 2-0 down at that point. That would never happen with the fraud that the FA have employed. He'd be more concerned about upsetting the players feelings and what colour he was.

We're 2-0 down boss what you gonna do-- er er i know, i'll take a honky off :rotfl:

Last edited:
It's hardly an accolade is it :grinning: more a confirmation that he's sucked the life out and competitive edge out of them.

Look at the subs the French manager made today and the timing off them. Two on 41 minutes, both big name players. attackers and it worked cause they were 2-0 down at that point. That would never happen with the fraud that the FA have employed. He'd be more concerned about upsetting the players feelings and what colour he was.

We're 2-0 down boss what you gonna do-- er er i know, i'll take a honky off :rotfl:
And Giroud managed to get booked even after he’d been subbed.😀😀😀😀

I suppose we all see it differently...
For me, two teams going for it. Coaches not scared of losing, and not afraid of making substitution decisions at the right time. For the first hour the Argies were all over the Frogs. Then it was end to end with both teams getting good chances to win it before penalties. No shitting of the pants and waiting for the shoot-out, just going for it.

Regarding entertainment, it was probably one of the best games of top-level football I have seen for a long time, or at least up there. You have to hand it to Mbappe, with that hat trick (two late penalties) and to then walk up and score the first spot kick in the shootout, he's got nerves of steel.

I'm glad Messi got his medal, and now he has the full set. Their supporters were making a right old fucking racket as well.
:tophat:

Although Ronaldo is/was a terrific player, that's the biggie that's got away from him...I bet that's fucked his ego right off... Bday

And... after all that, we have Gonkgate staying on as England manager - Do me a favour. His underpants would have been covered in shit if he had to go through that tonight. And BP is right, a woman free pundit zone as well.

As much as I don't like saying it with these top, prima donna players most of the time...That was a proper game.
:grinning:
agree with all of that,and let's face it,given the venue,mid season fixtures and watching world cup football next to the Christmas tree,all in all it 's been a great world cup