World Cup Official Thread

Just a couple of thoughts.

Are the 'fans' in the stadiums locals wearing the shirts of different teams, or are they actual citizens of the countries?

If the latter, how come all the financial pages state Argentina, Brazil haven't a pot to piss in, but thousands have made the expensive journey?

Are the so-called pundits actual in Doha, or are they just in front of a blue screen in London with the stadium projected in the background? The lighting doesn't seem to change no matter what time of day the transmission.

Felt sorry for the lads who were refused entry dressed as Crudsaders - perhaps not the best of costumes to where in an Islamic state.......... have they never watched 'Kingdom of Heaven?'

You don't fuck about with Saladin!

Sheep Shagger's about to kick-off

:grinning:
I heard they are in The West Upper Bogs. In haze of blue screened profanity and intellect Rumours.

Curse of the Bennie hats it seems ,lucky against USA ,outclassed by the their fellow sheep herders Iran , could not be any better really , I can see a load of new chants when we play the Welsh imposter teams next, should have taken Bradshaw

Must have been a few Wall at the 6-2 Iran mauling as did anyone hear the "are you Scotland in disguise" chant? 😉😂😂

After this afternoon's defeat to Senegal, Qatar don't want to play anymore and have taken their ball home!

:grinning:

After they’re out early next week they’ll resent hosting a tournament they’re not in for a long 2 1/2 weeks… probably start shutting the bars and inflict a curfew ..

England useless 🤦‍♂️

No urgency, minimal movement or positivity.

What does Mount and Rice give the team? Very little.

This team reflects the manager, boring and one-paced.

Need some flair on, Grealish and/or Maddison.

If we’re not careful, this could end in tears 😭

BTW: I think the ref’s been good 👍

Last edited: