World Cup Official Thread

Never liked them but as footballers, if we could have Terry and Ferdinand in their prime in this team I think we’d go close

Our Commonwealth criminals, I mean allies have just got one up against the french. Come on Aussies!!!

That Saudi result was a bit suss. Thought I’d get some enjoyment out of this farce by sticking a few quid in a pot and go all in betting on guaranteed to win games. After Ecuador and England, the plan seemed infallible. Que the Argie cunts that must have been paid off to ruin it. For that reason, I’m out.

That Saudi result was a bit suss. Thought I’d get some enjoyment out of this farce by sticking a few quid in a pot and go all in betting on guaranteed to win games. After Ecuador and England, the plan seemed infallible. Que the Argie cunts that must have been paid off to ruin it. For that reason, I’m out.
Seemed to me that the ref (another useless one ) was willing the Argies to equalise.
When he finally blew the whistle for the end, we all cheered at seeing the Argies beaten. Loved it!

Just a couple of thoughts.

Are the 'fans' in the stadiums locals wearing the shirts of different teams, or are they actual citizens of the countries?

If the latter, how come all the financial pages state Argentina, Brazil haven't a pot to piss in, but thousands have made the expensive journey?

Are the so-called pundits actual in Doha, or are they just in front of a blue screen in London with the stadium projected in the background? The lighting doesn't seem to change no matter what time of day the transmission.

Felt sorry for the lads who were refused entry dressed as Crudsaders - perhaps not the best of costumes to where in an Islamic state.......... have they never watched 'Kingdom of Heaven?'

You don't fuck about with Saladin!

Sheep Shagger's about to kick-off

:grinning: