Millwall shop

Phlion54

Statement from the club saying it is temporary closing the shop & on line service due to " problems" with the third party who run the shop.....so much for blue Friday being advertised or for anyone waiting for goods.....We must have the most incompetent set of people running the retail side of the club in the league....never really any stock unless your a midget or 6xxxxl....known people waiting weeks for letters to arrive for the back of shirts ,I know we as a set of adult fans don t really wear our colours at matches but for the kids it's a must.

Must be the worst club shop in the country, can't even get decent badge in to buy , the shit they're selling is. embarrassing.

Went in shop yesterday, absolutely fk all to buy , apart from replica tops mainly 2nd and 3rd kit , shops been a shambles since day one .

This is the problem you get when all things get farmed out to outside businesses instead of being internal. Usually done to save employment costs but ends up costing the club more in lost business especially at this time of year with Christmas presents etc.

I was more than happy with the service a few months back.

Went for the Yellow Away shirt (5XL) teamed up with black shorts (44" waist).

Wore them around the pool at the Hotel Said in Cala Millor.

Had one or two admiring glances from a group of Women Institute ladies from Beaconsfield.

I was completely oblivious to the fact of my bollocks were on show down one leg of the shorts as I lay on the sun-lounger.

Come up good as new on warm wash and gentle spin.

:thumbup: