Millwall shop

Millwall Football Club can confirm that it has terminated its contract with Elite Sports Group Ltd.​

Following on from Wednesday's statement, Elite has now formally filed for administration which has left the club with no feasible alternative but to end its partnership with the third-party retailer.

The club is bitterly disappointed by these developments and is working through contingency plans to try and get the Lions Store and its website back up and running as quickly as possible.

Millwall wish to reassure supporters that all orders received up to and including Wednesday morning, before the website was taken offline, have been fulfilled and posted out. If you had made an order and requested collection from in store then you will be contacted by the club directly to arrange this.

The club will continue to keep fans updated on this issue as and when notable developments occur.

Once again, everyone at Millwall would like to thank supporters for their patience and understanding during this complex time.

Millwall Football Club can confirm that it has terminated its contract with Elite Sports Group Ltd.​

Following on from Wednesday's statement, Elite has now formally filed for administration which has left the club with no feasible alternative but to end its partnership with the third-party retailer.

The club is bitterly disappointed by these developments and is working through contingency plans to try and get the Lions Store and its website back up and running as quickly as possible.

Millwall wish to reassure supporters that all orders received up to and including Wednesday morning, before the website was taken offline, have been fulfilled and posted out. If you had made an order and requested collection from in store then you will be contacted by the club directly to arrange this.

The club will continue to keep fans updated on this issue as and when notable developments occur.

Once again, everyone at Millwall would like to thank supporters for their patience and understanding during this complex time.

It’s like euro ferries all over again.

They have cut crystal glasses I kid you not. Robes with Lions on Umberellas . Tape measure with Lions on.
I thought I was at London Zoo.
Well I take it back what sort of serious millwall supporter wouldn't want to be seen without their millwall tape measure, if I was still scaffolding I'd have one on me at all times and six spares in my bag no matter how badly i got the piss taken out of me. As for cut crystal glasses what else do you drink your tea out of.

Well I take it back what sort of serious millwall supporter wouldn't want to be seen without their millwall tape measure, if I was still scaffolding I'd have one on me at all times and six spares in my bag no matter how badly i got the piss taken out of me. As for cut crystal glasses what else do you drink your tea out of.
I also have two champagne flutes and two large Wine glasses. The umrellas a very smart. DartsFlight. I love the shop

Cut glass tea cup on site ,I am going to pinch that line. .Darjeeling first flush .