The sad decline of Millwall FC and society in general

I don't care at all what some wish to do or say, etc.. I guess that sometimes I get a bit miffed at being led about like a child by this constant inundation with causes of all makes and models. I can honestly say I'd feel the same if it were some other group or whatever. Would like a moments peace from being instructed..

I don't like virtue signalling, but to be fair I do think homophobia is wrong. I work with a few gay lads as I'm sure loads of you do. They love football but steer clear in case they get abuse. That can't be right. Doubt a rainbow corner flag will make much difference, but can't see what harm its doing
I didn’t need to comment, you nailed it.

I despise homophobia. Bullying of the highest order, towards a group of people who rarely do anything wrong in society. Have some loved ones and good friends who are gay and they’re the nicest people you could wish to meet and contribute immensely to society. So I’ll always stand up to homophobia.

(shit, I’ve commented ain’t I 😂)

I don't care at all what some wish to do or say, etc.. I guess that sometimes I get a bit miffed at being led about like a child by this constant inundation with causes of all makes and models. I can honestly say I'd feel the same if it were some other group or whatever. Would like a moments peace from being instructed..
How will the players wearing rainbow laces affect you directly? Not a pop, genuine question.

I didn’t need to comment, you nailed it.

I despise homophobia. Bullying of the highest order, towards a group of people who rarely do anything wrong in society. Have some loved ones and good friends who are gay and they’re the nicest people you could wish to meet and contribute immensely to society. So I’ll always stand up to homophobia.

(shit, I’ve commented ain’t I 😂)
There is already a bullying thread..

How will the players wearing rainbow laces affect you directly? Not a pop, genuine question.
I don't take that as a pop at all and respect the question- but I should clarify as, like most, I have to listen and respond to social justice issues at what seems a constant anymore. I'm just a bit tired of everything being a forum.. (wait... we're all participating in a forum here :unsure:)

Edit: If it helps clarify, I wasn't keen on people worldwide wearing yank flags, etc.. after the 9/11. I just figure people can judge these things for themselves without "official" backing etc.. which can come across as a bit hollow.

Last edited:
At Sunday School I was taught that the Rainbow meant something entirely different. I think I will just stick with that and thank Millwall for being so pro Judeo-Christian ✝️🦁

I don't like virtue signalling, but to be fair I do think homophobia is wrong. I work with a few gay lads as I'm sure loads of you do. They love football but steer clear in case they get abuse. That can't be right. Doubt a rainbow corner flag will make much difference, but can't see what harm its doing
I can't say that it's something that bothers me very much but I'd prefer if they left the football to be just football to be honest. If I go up to Leopardstown at the weekend, I'm not going to hear anything about racism there, it'll be just the races. If I go to a rugby match, I won't see anything about rainbow laces. So why does this come up in football?

Not arsed about rainbow laces or what way people swing but one thing I will say is that this team called ‘Romans’ are fuck all to do with Millwall really. From what I know they were originally from North London and were taken on by the community trust, why I don’t know but there we are. Probably because it’s ‘on trend’ for all corporations, businesses and organisations to align themselves with certain causes nowadays.

What brothel do you work in then?

Serious question why wouldn't they go? do they get all touchy feely with each other 24/7 and do they want to start waving flags that having nothing to do with our club, if not why would there be a problem.

I've taken birds over football before even my wife; I don't grab hold of them and start licking their face's and they haven't worn wedding dresses either to the game.

Reactions: Owl