Match thread Millwall v Cardiff

Romeo had to be dragged off after the final whistle, head absolutely gone! He was getting booed all game and played the occasion with a couple of very bad challenges. If Styles makes more of the second one it’s a red card.

Nice to see a bit of love shown for Stevie (after the game was wrapped up at 2-0 lol)
Need to wrap styles up in cotton wool all week, what a coup

Romeo had to be dragged off after the final whistle, head absolutely gone! He was getting booed all game and played the occasion with a couple of very bad challenges. If Styles makes more of the second one it’s a red card.

Nice to see a bit of love shown for Stevie (after the game was wrapped up at 2-0 lol)
Calling people pussys. Head completely went but will be over shadowed by objects thrown at him. FA will be ready with the book.

Not the best game in the world but we looked solid and a great 3 points

Big goal from Cresswell and well chuffed with the great Afobe goal

we are transitioning to a team that plays on the floor and in a few games I am hoping we start to get an identity

Romeo is a cunt and my favourite moment of the day was “he is going to cry in a minute”

followed by oh Stevie Stevie and your getting sacked in the morning

All in all a good day out and a much needed clean sheet and 3 points

Special mention to Styles I thought that was quite a good debut in fairness

got to also mention Malone for his great corner that Charlie boy put in the net

onwards and upwards COYL

Romeo should have been booked for the challenge on Shack early in the first half. The second yellow would then have meant he was off.

Afobe scores a goal and now he's suddenly Messi to some of are fans 🙈🤣
Let's be honest,he took he's goal well granted but he has been shit all season.
You think that front three would have pressed all game like they did if afobe had started? No chance. Bradshaw may not have scored but he caused them problems all game with he's running ect.... the starting lineup has to start the next game and if afobe starts doing it on a weekly basis then by all means give him his starting place back.

I was thinking during the week, it'd have been great if someone could knock up a huge poster with the names "Phil Walker Tony Warner Richard Shaw Tam Mkandwire Jimmy Adbou (Twice) Danny Shittu Jordan Archer - All Millwall Players Of The Year voted by the fans - Millwall fans see no colour, but we know a CUNT when we see one."

Last edited:
Afobe scores a goal and now he's suddenly Messi to some of are fans 🙈🤣
Let's be honest,he took he's goal well granted but he has been shit all season.
You think that front three would have pressed all game like they did if afobe had started? No chance. Bradshaw may not have scored but he caused them problems all game with he's running ect.... the starting lineup has to start the next game and if afobe starts doing it on a weekly basis then by all means give him his starting place back.
Agree, to be fair he didn’t look too bad when he come on. Albeit their players were tiring, especially the bloke he turned.I’m still not having burey yet, 2 good things 6 bad. What was that rolling his foot over the top of the ball to move it?.

G R is bang out of order................ What are all the doom and gloomers meant to do now for the rest of the week ?????????????
Plus that Callum Styles ............................ the D + G'ers moaning about his height, and he goes on to be the M O M ................................

Rowlet out
J B out
Sack the board
Open the Haters Arms
Brick through Pursers please
Kill the peanut man
Burn the shop
Bum lurch

How dare he, 2 points of 6th ?????????
Shocking !!!!!!!!!!!