THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

so once again we wait all day and fk all ,no wow signing or he will do , so this bod from Barnsly did we get him or not ? , can we still get lone player or two in, in next cpl weeks ? if so can see 2 prem youth come in , if that is the case I wont moan until that window closes , I am still happy with our squad ,if they click and our style is tweeked a bit I am still confident we can have a good season
We’ve got a “lone” player today 😉

He is a good player.
Is he? Coming on loan from Barnsley?? Hope so. Anyway, we can’t complain about this transfer window, 7/8 signings, transfer record, squad definitely stronger than it has been for a long time. Key now is making it work. First time we’ve really seen Fleming the other night, looks decent. Got to build a team around him, so far doesn’t seem like we’ve changed too much despite new signings. Pissed by the way 🥳

From what Rowett said the other day he sounds like he liked 3 up front. So that’s just 2 in midfield now, heaven knows how many midfielders we have on the books at the moment. From a financial perspective surely some need to be on their way. Starting with Evans out and the youngsters out on loan.

Callum Styles height 5ft 6ins!

Along with Danny, Honeyman and Shacks we’re on our way towards becoming a team of midgets 🤦‍♂️

Had a look on a Tykes forum to their reaction to the Styles loan, and for those that don’t want to wade through four pages (using the link below), it seems their supporters cannot understand why their player is going on loan, just to save a wage, especially as there isn’t an option for Millwall to buy Styles at the end of the season!

There’s confusion also about buying Styles. Some on the forum say Styles is in his last year and is a free agent next summer (so Millwall could buy him without paying a transfer fee), and others are disputing that Barnsley can trigger a 1 year extension on Styles, with some saying he is already in his 1 year extension!

Some of their supporters believe Styles will be a loss, with some saying he’s mediocre at best. One supporter said Styles is very skilful, but can’t play football!

Members online