Match thread Norwich v Millwall (Friday 8pm)

Open the Haters Arms
Won’t be long with some of the comments on here already.
A good solid defensive first half without threatening them. Conceded early second half, fair play to them cunts they opened us like a tin of beans, fuckin Art Garfunkel/ Ronald McDonald 🤣.
The second definitely a foul but fuckin hell Malone has to be a lot stronger than that, then we have to open up so obviously we looked more positive .
Rowett will know we never threatened but made the right changes and the German looks a good acquisition and Flemming showed some nice touches.
Shit result overrun for both goals but no disgrace against one of the favourites for automatic promotion.

I must have been watching a different game, I thought we were woeful. Couldn’t string more then 2 passes all game. Constantly gave the ball away.

No decent effort on goal (mind you I suddenly had to watch paint dry when the second goal went in so I might have missed any late attempts)

All we did was set out to limit a very poor Norwich side, no real desire to win the game and we still fucked it.
Exactly how I saw it. Amazed that some people are saying we matched them. 🤷🏻

25th+Anniversary+Rock+Roll+Hall+Fame+Concert+4reIIhMFapxx.jpg

Imagine looking like Art Garfunkel who actually looks like the nonce Paul Gadd.

Thought we did ok first half and frustrated them and kept their replica shirt wearing mongs relatively quiet.
2nd half looked like we were going backward with endless aimless punts upfield and down the wings and only after the triple sub did look like creating anything.

Still 3 tough away games and happy with the points we have so far.

Disappointed to have lost was hoping we would hang in and take something out of the game. Yet the introduction again of Voglsammer and Flemming, combining with Benik. Left me feeling very excited. Norwich will probably win the league but other defences should be afraid. Voglsammer looks quality. We have a lot of positives to take from the game. Next Saturday 3-0 Voglsammer, Flemming and Benik. Tonight’s result will be completely forgotten and we will be back dreaming.

For me the defeat down to team selection up front, Vlog should start not bring him on 2 down. This game followed a familiar pattern of late.
We live in hope that Flemming will bolster the squad.
Thought they should've been brought on a bit
earlier if nothing else but the uptick is that Vlog performed exceptionally well (as many of us reckoned he would) and I too hope to see him start.. Believe he's got the endurance and spirit to drive this squad in the starting 11, get us out in front early on.

And Burnley our next away game! At least we’re getting them all out the way early doors
Exacktly mate, Norwich and Burnley would be much harfder games once they've settled and have the momentum. The good news is we're not far from a settled team but already look much beter than we did last season.

I think we'll see what kind of team we've really got in about four or five games time. Plenty of positves to be getting on with from the last two games, we're competing, creating chances, good menatallity and team spirit.