MATCH THREAD MILLWALL V COVENTRY

Coventry posed plenty of problems with Gykores but that is a very tidy 3 points which looked unlikely.
All round squad performance today, Bart kept us in it so MOM for me.

Mate, without him we wouldn't have won this game. Nearly scored a blinder that set up George and then got their player sent off.
10 men could of beat us but for Bart not burey. Yes he hit the post, but does too many poor things. Not taking either he’s young and naive.I’d start olaofe instead of benik he can’t score less but looks a handful quick and strong, he buzzed. Crowd probably got em over the line. We do do it the hard way. Won’t work always away as last week proved. First game I watched this season by the way

10 men could of beat us but for Bart not burey. Yes he hit the post, but does too many poor things. Not taking either he’s young and naive.I’d start olaofe instead of benik he can’t score less but looks a handful quick and strong, he buzzed. Crowd probably got em over the line. We do do it the hard way. Won’t work always away as last week proved. First game I watched this season by the way
zzzzzzzzzzzz

From your sofa ?

Our team spirit and a slice of luck with their keeper having a rush of blood saw us through today.

Burey’s movement and shot for the second goal was brilliant, as was Honeyman following in for the rebound.

Burey hanging on the shoulder of the last defender is where we can have some joy going forward.
Ha ha sorry for laughing you mean being offside

We all see the game differently but I thought Burey gave Coventry real problems with his pace and movement, without that we would have been flat up front.

It’s a squad game and he’s a professional. He’s ready when required as he proved today.
There are too many games to get moody when you don’t start.
Nobody is bigger than the team.
I agree it's a squad game, but a player will want to start. Leaving out Saville - a naturally left sided player - and playing Shackleton - a naturally right sided player - on the left didn't make sense to me. Even less so after their respective performances last week.