Ellis Simms

QPR have allegedly had a £750k bid for McNamara turned down?!? Hahaha. It’s so absurd I half believe it might be true.

What would it have to take for us to consider selling to London rivals that we don’t get along with, £5m+?

QPR are skint as well by the way.

Sims was with Everton for three years and in that time he only scored 1 goal for them (although he may have only played once for the 1st team but scored the goal in that game), so maybe that’s the main factor they feel he’s not for them?

Having said that, when Everton loaned Sims out to Blackpool for the 2nd half of the 2020/2021 season, he scored 8 times for them in 21 appearances. He also did the same when he was loaned out to Hearts for the 2nd half of the 2021/2022 season, where he scored 7 goals in 20 appearances for them! You would think Everton, being aware of this success rate, would give Ellis another go, but I guess they would rather spend £20M+ that they can ill afford to, on a player, even though it will cripple them financially to do so!

Their stupidity could be our gain!
Payback for Cahill, 1.5m one of the biggest transfer rip offs ever.

Haven't heard much lately about our efforts to acquire him, but this looks like we should be trying. His strength around the box is impressive. If GR gets him and Matt Smith, then I will conclude he has the same shopping desire and talents as my wife..
Maybe your wife could have a word GR and tell him to get the finger out and get him signed.
I think the lad looks good, very strong.