England and the anthem n/w

Didn't watch it but not surprised at the result. The Gonk will probably think the defeat is cause Maguire didn't play so he'll probably start the next game. If you get a gutless cunt in as a leader you'll get gutless performances, but hey at least they speak well and educate us all :poop::surrender:
Worse than that mate, Maguire did 'play'. Hate to say it, but other than Bowen none of the others gave a fuck. Deserved to get beat. As for the knee and armband bollocks, we are now a laughing stock on the global stage.

If that prick is still in charge come the World Cup, I'll genuinely want us out in the group stage. Not that I give a fuck about the Wotld Cup anymore

The great irony of that Channel 4 broadcast tonight was the young lady pundit called Jordan Nobbs.

With all the other preaching going on around the game, I couldn’t work out if was a subliminal message of support for transgenderism or a more realistic approach by suggesting that Women can have Nobbs but only as a surname.

Last edited:
And for those that think we should replace GR, it could be worse we could have Southgate 🤦‍♂️

Was that one inept performance :shake: No urgency, little positivity and almost totally brainless.

Given how much these players are paid, I think some of our fans should be less harsh when criticising our players :wagging:

"I have no idea why people would choose to boo the gesture," England manager Gareth Southgate told Channel 4.

Southgate added: "The first thing, that [taking the knee] is why we do it, to try to educate people around the world. The young people can't know why they are doing it, so they are being influenced by older adults.

Either Ignorant or Arrogant, either way I can't see how he can be respected.

"I have no idea why people would choose to boo the gesture," England manager Gareth Southgate told Channel 4.

Southgate added: "The first thing, that [taking the knee] is why we do it, to try to educate people around the world. The young people can't know why they are doing it, so they are being influenced by older adults.

You forgot patronizing.

Did not even know England were playing

have viewing numbers dropped so far since the virtue signaling that games are played on Channel 4 now?

Can’t we send him out a month earlier for the World Cup to educate them lovely Qatar people at least we’ve got a few weeks to get a new manager

Does anyone honestly give a monkeys anymore about the England side? I stopped watching them a few years ago and although I would still always look forward to the big tournaments these days I really don’t care. Endless pointless friendlies and caps given out like confetti to overhyped youngsters who have hardly played a handful of first team games, it’s ridiculous. I had a look at the squad last night and honestly there are players in there I have genuinely never heard of.

Then there is the continuous and condescending lectures from the FA and Southgate on all the latest things that are in vogue with hypocrite liberal corporations like BLM, gay rights, climate change, Ukraine, womens football etc. Just fuck off, please just fuck off. We want to watch football to get away from shit like that for a couple of hours, we don’t want some corporate FA puppet lecturing us about it.

Add in the type of absolute drips that make up an England crowd nowadays and the fucking awful experience that is Wembley then it’s a total and utter 100% No from me.

As one of the uneducated, I won’t be able intelligent enough to turn on my tv to watch ( it’s quite hard when I’m dragging my knuckles along the ground), so won’t be watching a single second of the WC and I hope those wonderful enlightened England players get spanked in every game.

Sadly mate, the answer is yes.

Some England player (sounds like a Scouser, no idea who he is) said that they will keep taking the Knee to encourage debate - then they must be be prepared to be booed every time.

One day it may dawn on them that it's a pointless gesture.

:thumbup:
They'll keep taking it to "encourage debate", a debate they won't engage in! Fuck 'em. Virtue signalling wankers

Last edited:

Isn't that PRECISELY what he's trying to do? Influence young people? Fucking hypocritical twat

The great irony of that Channel 4 broadcast tonight was the young lady pundit called Jordan Nobbs.

With all the other preaching going on around the game, I couldn’t work out if was a subliminal message of support for transgenderism or a more realistic approach by suggesting that Women can have Nobbs but only as a surname.
It’s her brother I feel sorry for, her dad named him after that great midfielder of the Sixties Nobby Stiles

Members online