Burnley

Doubt they will spend, Rekon the chairman will pocket that, cannot see them being a Fulham in the league to be honest.

Still makes no sense the money that is handed out for failure.

I read in the DT the other week that they had 9 1st teamers contracts ending and derived 90% of their turnover from TV money! And I believe that their Academy is having it's 'Elite' status removed by the FA due to lack of investment. I hope they sink like a stone
They have been coining 100smillions over the years and there academy is fucked,that us exactly what's wrong with the prem ,all the money going on wage their players and a lot of foreign players should be spent on the grass roots

What happened to them? I read not so long ago that they were one of the most solvent clubs in Europe. I also think they were one of the richest clubs in Europe and without debt. This new lot of owners seem to be the opposite of the former owners, it makes you wonder how they and bods like Abramovich get around the fit and proper owners tests that the premier league set out

:hmmm:

What happened to them? I read not so long ago that they were one of the most solvent clubs in Europe. I also think they were one of the richest clubs in Europe and without debt. This new lot of owners seem to be the opposite of the former owners, it makes you wonder how they and bods like Abramovich get around the fit and proper Ed owners tests that the premier league set out

:hmmm:
Abramovich- big fat brown envelopes full of £50 notes. Easy.

Abramovich- big fat brown envelopes full of £50 notes. Easy.
I know. The amount of dough he must of laundered through that club is ridiculous. Obviously people in high places also benefitted from him being here. It's fucking sickening when the likes of Bury and Scarborough no longer exist because of a few thousand pounds of debt.

Serves them right for sacking their manager
I think Dyche got binned for something that happened outside of football. I reckon they were relegation fodder regardless, the football they played plus the quality of player they had wasn';t going to maintain premier status. Up and at them and hope for the best is a league one mentallity and style of football. When you look at how Brighton and Brentford play compared to Burnley it's clear to see that they're miles apart.

Knowing Burnleys spending over the years, this will be being used to plug the gap of losses. They've never spent big in recent years.

I think Dyche got binned for something that happened outside of football. I reckon they were relegation fodder regardless, the football they played plus the quality of player they had wasn';t going to maintain premier status. Up and at them and hope for the best is a league one mentallity and style of football. When you look at how Brighton and Brentford play compared to Burnley it's clear to see that they're miles apart.
I never really paid it much attention , just looked at the headlines and just thought it looked like a panic sacking , and i dont understand a handful of ours saying we should bin rowett for dyche , especially after last season for whatever faults rowett may have i'd take him over dyche every time