Match thread Birmingham v Millwall KO 3pm

Thanks Mama, a massive game for us, get a result and next Saturday at home to Peterborough should be a cracking game and atmosphere.

2-1 Wall….. COYL

Come on Wall, send Lord Bowyer packing, then onto Posh hopefully.
Although I hate the Welsh with a passion, I shall be channelling my inner taff (albeit microscopic) for a couple of hours tomorrow, fire your boys up Morrison.
COYL, NOLU 🦁🦁🦁🦁

Got to work but thinking of getting it on Ifollow and watching on my phone. Can’t see how to get it though? Any help?

I wish I was going up to brum today….no compensation but the beers are in ready so will watch on the box, just hope the fire stick don’t buffer.
Can’t wait for this game, ideal outcome would be that Cnut bowyer is sacked which means we’ve spanked em.
I think realistically there’s only one play off place up for grabs unless they fuck up big time.
Luton and Forest to be one semi final.
Huddersfield v another
I don’t see why it can’t be us

I wish I was going up to brum today….no compensation but the beers are in ready so will watch on the box, just hope the fire stick don’t buffer.
Can’t wait for this game, ideal outcome would be that Cnut bowyer is sacked which means we’ve spanked em.
I think realistically there’s only one play off place up for grabs unless they fuck up big time.
Luton and Forest to be one semi final.
Huddersfield v another
I don’t see why it can’t be us
There's 4 or 5 teams fighting for the last place. If we win our last 3 matches, I reckon that will be enough. We're certainly capable of doing that. Hopefully we get the first of the three today. All the best to everyone lucky enough to be travelling today.