My Darling Daughter

When you read these sad things in life, makes me think back to growing up in 60s and 70s and slagging off certain songs yet now in hindsight when I hear Perry como with for the good times and Mary hopkin with those were the days makes me think what a twat I was as lyrics are superb

I only hope your family have good memories so you can bring back them wonderful days you shared with your beautiful daughter

take care and bless all your family with happiness and good health
Haha. Yes I was the same listening to those songs.

When you read these sad things in life, makes me think back to growing up in 60s and 70s and slagging off certain songs yet now in hindsight when I hear Perry como with for the good times and Mary hopkin with those were the days makes me think what a twat I was as lyrics are superb

I only hope your family have good memories so you can bring back them wonderful days you shared with your beautiful daughter

take care and bless all your family with happiness and good health
First song that came to my mind was Claire by Gilbert O’Sullivan

So sad and terrible news. My thoughts are with you and your family mate. I've seen a lot of grieving people and I can only imagine the sadness you are all going through. My sincere condolences.

So sad and makes you realise just how short and precious our days together are. May Claire rest in peace, she will be remembered and will always be a part of our club.

Deepest sympathies to you EDT mate, I cannot imagine how tough it must be for you and your family and friends right now but remember that Claire was blessed to be brought up by a loving father like you, I mean you did introduce her to Millwall after all and all the happy memories you made together following our club will always be there long after the pain and sadness of her loss has gone . God bless you.
Beautiful words