My Darling Daughter

So sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences mate. I'm not religious, but if I were I'd be saying a prayer for you and your family. May your daughter rest in peace - once a Lioness always a Lioness.

Dear me, being a father of two young girls, I can only dare imagine. Sincere condolences and may she RIP. Celebrate her life, some of us are lucky to have been blessed with such loved ones on our way in life.
Blessings from my family to yours. Be brave - send her to heaven with her scarf and a programme. All mine have gone with these bits to heaven. Xxxxxx
sorry to hear this sad news.

RIP
Sorry to hear of your loss ,such a sad and heartbreaking story , if there is anything your Wall Family on here can do just ask .
R.I.P.
Thankyou all from the bottom of my heart.

So sad and makes you realise just how short and precious our days together are. May Claire rest in peace, she will be remembered and will always be a part of our club.

Deepest sympathies to you EDT mate, I cannot imagine how tough it must be for you and your family and friends right now but remember that Claire was blessed to be brought up by a loving father like you, I mean you did introduce her to Millwall after all and all the happy memories you made together following our club will always be there long after the pain and sadness of her loss has gone . God bless you.

It is with great sadness that I have to announce the passing of my wonderful eldest daughter Claire.
We lost her on the morning of 23rd March just two days after her 40th Birthday.
She suffered respiratory failure in June 2020 and spent three months in hospital.
When she finally was allowed home we were overjoyed.
From early childhood she was diagnosed with Arthritis.
In July 2019 she had Spinal surgery as a result of her worsening Arthritic condition.
From childhood she and my other daughter have had season tickets and still do to this day, as does my wife.
After her surgery my wife and Claire moved to the wheelchair section at The Den.
At the recent home game against Middlesbrough, we hired an executive box to celebrate her 40th.
Les Briley popped in to say hello at the game. He was Claire's favourite in that wonderful team we had then.
A big thank you to him as well as the staff at the club on that day.
A week later we had a party in the club at our Caravan Park.
She had a great time.
Her passing came as a terrible shock to us all.
Some of you might know her or know of her.
Thankyou.
When you read these sad things in life, makes me think back to growing up in 60s and 70s and slagging off certain songs yet now in hindsight when I hear Perry como with for the good times and Mary hopkin with those were the days makes me think what a twat I was as lyrics are superb

I only hope your family have good memories so you can bring back them wonderful days you shared with your beautiful daughter

take care and bless all your family with happiness and good health