Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Nige greets them most mornings with load of bollox on twiiter. he needs to brush up on train facts with that lot.

lancashire lad
June 28

I reckon he is at Shawford station, the line through Winchester is closed due to a broken rail, Shawford is the next station down the line and is near Southampton airport.

LargeAddickLargeAddick
June 29

he's doing a lot of travelling back and forth, must have got a train real early to be at New Eltham before 8.30am.

AndyGAndyG
July 3

The bloke is just fantastic. What have we done to deserve NA and TS ? I know nothing is guaranteed but I really cant see them making a success of this club.

On that video, he sounds and talks to the viewer, as if he’s come from guest presenting on Play School 🤣

”Hello children. This is a clock. What time does it say?” 🤣

I also liked AndyG’s comment, when he said: “The bloke is just fantastic. What have we done to deserve NA and TS ? I know nothing is guaranteed but I really cant see them making a success of this club.”

Doesn’t he mean, “I really can see them…”
:rofl:

Poor old AndyG isn’t on the same promotion train as his fellow Spotters are! Obviously he doesn’t think much of Atkins, then?

You really couldn’t make this shit up, could you? 🤣

SouthendaddickSouthendaddick

And unlike a lot of the geeks on here I don’t give a shit about numbers, they clearly do

But why for such an obsession do they want to give it large when they are very average champ team who play on front of 9000

They don't have much of a sense of humour or underdstand irony over on No life. Over a hundred pages of proper piss taking from us yet SouthendDick thinks we're obsessed. If we're obsessed what would he call bods that fly to fucking Denmark to stalk their chairman?

They don't have much of a sense of humour or underdstand irony over on No life. Over a hundred pages of proper piss taking from us yet SouthendDick thinks we're obsessed. If we're obsessed what would he call bods that fly to fucking Denmark to stalk their chairman?
Remember when they was checking that app constantly to see what flights were in the air from Denmark, when they was desperate for ‘Sandy’ to ride in and save him?? 🤣

and they was repeatedly messaging him on social media begging him to save them.

95% of them are fucking weirdos and drips 😆😆🤣

That oohaah Mortimer fella is the only decent one on there from what I can see and even he takes the piss out of his own fans.

It’s not an obsession. It’s morbid curiosity. We go and have a look on there for the same reason people used to pay to go in to freak shows 🤣

That oohaah Mortimer fella is the only decent one on there from what I can
This fella? He seems to be in a lot of pain over us :grinning:

oohaahmortimer
7:48AM

Scum mate reckons they’ve done some shrewd business and will be knocking on that play off door again ffs
The only thing that takes the edge of that team from bromley Croydon’s success is the fact it isn’t the scum , which would be infinitely more painful
but still shameful times being in the third tier and below a club like that